The Sheep next Sunday

They’ll be their usual hammer throwing , backs to the wall self. We’ve got to find a way to break them down.

Keep our discipline and play the football we’re capable of & we’ll comfortably pump that mob.

Lose an early goal, then we’ll get sucked into the kind of huff and puff, stop/start game that suits them down to a tee.

Been saying it all season but these bastards need put in their place

We’re playing well, confidence is flowing, goals are flowing and we look solid

Next Sunday has to be the day

I would leave Kent out......no Morelos either for me..

We need to be more direct in midfield against them and Defoe’s movements will unlock their defence for the likes of Arfield

Killie imploding that’s two red cards now Killie now without their starting CB pairing. Clarke should be enjoyable viewing tonight.

A lot will come down to how we're the ref applies the rules.

If, for a change, we play to the same rules as everyone else it should be quite comfortable for us.

It's a big IF, though.

Hopefully we will not slip up once more against this shower of shite. Just watch though, the hapless flaccid losers that were played the sexpests in the semi will turn up and play as if their weans lives depend on it. They cheat themselves and they cheat their fans every week, the dirty sheep bothering bastards.

Last edited:
Kent in for Candeias, score early, kill them off by half time. They’re nothing, and deserved to be treated as such.

Is Kent back next week?

I’ve lost track of all these suspensions

Yep and should be on the bench imo. Every player in the middle and forward areas have contributed while he’s been out. Candeias and Arfields work rate are pivotal in getting near Defoe add to that the fact Candeias and Tav compliment each other so well.
Not much to split RK and DC in terms of stats, same goals and Candeias has 1 more assist. But I think for the overall way we are playing right now no one deserves to drop out.

I’ll take four 1-0 victories but horsing that shower of shite would more than make up for my disappointment of this season.That outfit actually rate themselves.Wankers!

We need to win every remaining game to settle some scores. If we can narrow that gap to as little as possible it may shut some of the haters up about the size of the so called 'Gap'

It’ll be another tough game, no doubt about it. Absolutely no reason to think otherwise.

Will look forward to doing them at Ibrox next Sunday, going for a 3-0 victory, just tear them apart from the first whistle, Kent, Arfield and Defoe, finish them off.

Be interesting to see if we play the same system how they respond. They’ve enjoyed defending crosses against a single striker and two wingers.

This formation is more like the one Murray used in terms of runners coming from the middle of the park. Also more like what the Hacking and Cheating Wing do. Expect McKenna next week to make Souttar look like Beckenbauer

I have no doubt that we will win the 4 remaining games, but next week i full expect and believe that we are going to absolutely hammer these hammer throwers. We seem to have found a good way of playing just now that suits us. McInnes is not some tactical genius who can out think and surprise all comers. We will tank them on Sunday by playing the same style of football we have done on the last 3 games.

A team of cloggers who seem to get free reign to kick feck out of us but coincidentally don’t get the same luxury as that mob, funny that.
I except Sunday to be no different.

Back