The SPFL table

Craig

Could be worse had scores went the other way today

Screenshot_2017-09-16_at_17.06.37_-_Edited.png

6 games played and 8 goals conceded is a big concern. We're more solid in midfield but the defence has been pretty suspect and they need to tighten up or they will cost us points over the season.

Crazy to think Hamilton are closer to us in points than we are to Celtic.

Embarassing to be 5 points behind after only 6 games, especially when we've had an easy start to the season fixtures wise.

we really should be on 18 points.
Talk about refs etc but that's the bottom line.
Hivs games-should have been out of sight before the sending off.
Watery farts-one way traffic couldn't break them down
Jags-Attitude at start of second half was a phukin disgrace.

Got saved by the Sheep and Leith Scum drawing and Saint Johnston losing today - good to see the Sheep's run getting snagged. If we don't win next Saturday though let's be honest, the slender hope anyone has for winning the league will be close to evaporating. We were 4 points behind them before we played them for the first time last season, this time we're starting 5 points behind...

Frustrating but motivating is what I would take from that.

Nothing quite like a victory over the Bheggars to rejuvenate your season...

Crazy to think Hamilton are closer to us in points than we are to Celtic.

Embarassing to be 5 points behind after only 6 games, especially when we've had an easy start to the season fixtures wise.

Nail on head mate... our start couldn't have been much easier...
Tougher times ahead

Looking back to last season, we were on 8pts and -2 GD so if we just go by numbers there is progress. And that was with luck going our way with an injury time goal.

Unfortunately it's back to hoping we can somehow finish ahead of aberdeen.

We are playing the other other top 3 teams next which will tell us a lot about how this season will go and whether Pedro has any future

Can't stop looking at it thinking back to the Hibs game, if the ref hadn't shat it and given Stokes his marching orders we'd we sitting joint 2nd only 2 points behind the bheasts.

We'll see where we are once we play 1st, 2nd & 4th.

It's been an easy start to the season. Instead we're 3pts off 2nd place.

Can't stop looking at it thinking back to the Hibs game, if the ref hadn't shat it and given Stokes his marching orders we'd we sitting joint 2nd only 2 points behind the bheasts.
This is it for me. Plus the thistle penalty claim against Celtic that was never awarded.

6 games in and we are one game away from losing this league again imo.

Next week is a must win
But why does anyone think we where going to win the league ? no chance in one window but yes it cant be over after 7 games.

Really disgusting defending at times, the defence seem to stroll most of the game but we always concede apart from hearts and that is the issue because we are scoring goals.

so frustrating because this team is much better than last season

Hibs - cheated, at 1-0 we should have made it 2-0 killing off the game.

Hearts - little chances created, still enough to win the game and a goal wrongly chopped off.

Partick - that should have been 3 points last night.

If my auntie had balls... a game of inches. You can blame Pedro Caixinha for a number of things but dropped points in these games wasn't down to him. End of the day, results lie with the manager.

Some of the panicking on here has been pathetic. Wee bitch-fits because we drew Firhill. It'd be funny we're it not so sad.

Nobody knows how this season will pan out. In 03/04 we won our first eight league games, I think, before a narrow defeat by the Tims, then it all fell apart. Conversely, 05/06 we pumped them 3-1 in the first OF game, but finished third about eighteen behind them.

It's too early to make any sort of call. Pipe. The f**k. Down.

People are disappointed with our start to the season, especially after the Progres shambles and the money we've spent in the summer.

Our start to the season was a favouarable one. We asked the team and manager to stay on the heels of the bheggars going into the 23rd September. We wanted to at least mount a decent challenge and put pressure on them.

It's the 23rd next week, we've taken 11 from 18 and are 5 behind them. We go into yet another game against them with little confidence. The pressure is on us.

We're still far too easy to score against. Teams get a ten minute spell in a game they almost always get a goal.

The polar opposite of a Rangers team under Walter Smith.

Our problem is we always have a 10-15 min spell in games we disappear and our opponents are capatalising. Start of 2nd half last night we never showed untill about the 60 min mark

I get the 'we are where we are and after what we've been through' thinking.

But when my realism ends the thought thought of thinking 'if we beat the sheep we are second' yay!

Makes me depressed and want to throw up.

Back