The Standards of Our Goal Keepers

madchuck7

The standards of our goal keepers is genuinely incredible. Going from Shagger, the best goal keeper in Scotland, to McCrorie - Who's second game for us was to a packed Ibrox old firm - For him to keep his head so well, and stand-up to that wee Furuhashi twice was something to behold. Ruddy brilliant. There's so many times in matches where our goal keepers win us games, it was evident last season multiple times. McCrorie stepping up to the plate, and giving us a massive boost was remarkable from the lad.

The depth of our squad is really starting to manifest itself. Hopefully the boys really start kicking on into the rest of the season now.

The media as always, slanted, corrupt mugs.

The standards of our goal keepers is genuinely incredible. Going from Shagger, the best goal keeper in Scotland, to McCrorie - Who's second game for us was to a packed Ibrox old firm - For him to keep his head so well, and stand-up to that wee Furuhashi twice was something to behold. Ruddy brilliant. There's so many times in matches where our goal keepers win us games, it was evident last season multiple times. McCrorie stepping up to the plate, and giving us a massive boost was remarkable from the lad.

The depth of our squad is really starting to manifest itself. Hopefully the boys really start kicking on into the rest of the season now.

The media as always, slanted, corrupt mugs.
Thought he was brilliant. Calm and collected. A brilliant outside the box clearance first half and two great blocks! Well done SIR!

They seem to think Furuhashi should have got a penalty against McCrorie. Not sure what game they were watching. It didnt even faintly occur to me at the time that it was a foul.

Was never worried about Robbie, he's had plenty first team games on loan. Handled it fine.
I was more worried about an unfit Barisic & outa position Balogun. They did us proud, Borna clearly not at his best, but did fine & Balogun outstanding.
Great day's work by our team.
(Their pain is as enjoyable as ever )

They seem to think Furuhashi should have got a penalty against McCrorie. Not sure what game they were watching. It didnt even faintly occur to me at the time that it was a foul.
Wee lady's front bottom dived straight away. Fair play for trying it on, but it's the staying on the ground afterwards that pisses me off.

And more importantly than that, when they take the throw in and keep playing, after we kick it out cos a mans down. Sums them up. Most satisfying old firm win in a while in my opinion.

So proud of his performance today, it can only help him with his confidence going forward.
He'll fall asleep tonight with a big smile on his face, as I will I. :)

Back