Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

If Jack has to stay, it better be something like £1kpw or something ridiculous. He’ll already have enough money to be comfortable, and there’s no way we should be shelling out anything other than crumbs to have him keeping the physios busy.

What sort of it window is it going to be...

The fun kind where everyone on the thread loves each other because we get hints, rumours and leaks that actually come true?

or

The boring, miserable kind where everyone on the thread wants to stab each other because the club is doing a good job of keeping everything quiet?
I think you already know which option it’ll be

Here’s what I would like to see:

Out:

McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Borna
Ridvan
Lundstram
Jack
Wright
Matondo
Dessers
Roofe
Silva
Hagi
Lammers

I also think Butland and Cantwell will be sold.

There are others I would like to see go (Davies, Lawrence & Dowell), but I just don’t think there’s a cat in hell’s chance of shifting them.

In:

Sima (Loan)
Cortes (Loan)

GK
GK (3rd choice)
Right back
Centre back
Centre back
Left back
Left back (2nd choice)
Defensive mid
Centre mid
Attacking centre mid
Right winger
Left winger
Striker
Striker (3rd choice)

And if Koppen can’t get this all sorted by the time pre-season starts he can %^*& off anaw:))

giphy.gif

SIGNED in Summer 2024:
Mohamed Diomande (22) CM - £4.5m (Nordsjælland)

GONE in Summer 2024
Borna Barisic – OOC
Kemar Roofe – OOC
Ryan Jack – OOC
John Lundstram – OOC
Leon Balogun – OOC
Jon McLaughlin – OOC
Abdallah Sima – end of loan - Brighton
Fabio Silva - end of loan - Wolves
Oscar Cortes - end of loan - Lens

OUT ON LOAN:
Jose Cifuentes - on loan at Cruzeiro with option 1/2025

RUMOURS:
IN – Oscar Cortes (20) LW/RW - Lens contract 6/2028 - rumoured new 1 year loan with option
IN – Jose Cordoba (22) CB – Levski Sofia contract 6/2025 - rumoured £3m permanent
IN – Jefte (20) LB – Fluminense contract 1/2027- rumoured £400k permanent
IN – Relebohile Mofokeng (20) LW – Orlando Pirates contract unknown
IN - Paddy McNair (29) CB - Free transfer
IN - Dion Sanderson (24) CB - Birmingham contract 6/2027
IN - Ben Johnson (24) RB - Free transfer
IN - Raphael Borges Rodrigues (20) LW - Macarthur FC contract 6/2025 with 1 year option

OUT – James Tavernier – Rumoured interest from Al-Ettifaq
OUT - Connor Goldson - Rumoured interest from Al-Ettifaq
OUT - Jack Butland - Rumoured to be heading back to England

CONTRACT EXTENSIONS

8f9461152bd173dc4b65d841621af35f.jpg

Is it wrong that I'd rather have Miovski than Shank,and. I know we'd probably be priced out of getting him by Aberdeen, but he's younger, faster and I think better than Shankland.

May e were looking at somone else we as a support are unaware of?
Shankland is the poty and highest goal scorer.
I know what you mean about speed but that man knows where the goals are exactly what we need.

Is it wrong that I'd rather have Miovski than Shankland. I know we'd probably be priced out of getting him by Aberdeen, but he's younger, faster and I think better than Shankland.

May e were looking at somone else we as a support are unaware of?
Think that Shankland’s floor is higher. Don’t see much chance that he’s bad. Miovski could be better, though, for the reasons you’ve mentioned.

And the madness begins, 3.5 months of mayhem ahead the summer transfer thread always brings out the very best and worst of FF

First bit of business at £4.5m seems a little over priced on the evidence thus far.

We can’t get it as wrong as last season, surely it’s impossible for our recruitment to be as poor again.

Felt absolutely deflated after that opening game, we were a complete shambles.

First bit of business at £4.5m seems a little over priced on the evidence thus far.

We can’t get it as wrong as last season, I think it would be almost impossible for our recruitment to be as poor again.

Felt absolutely deflated after that opening game, we were a complete shambles.
£4.5m is a very cheap player.

The chances of us getting that back in a couple of years are very high. Sensible business.

Ryan Jack is not getting a new deal ffs. All cause Rangers didn't say anything about it. Does that mean Lundstram or Barisic are getting one? No. They club aren't doing the 'X,Y and Z are leaving at the end of their contracts' like last season cause there's still a trophy to play for. Roofe went out of his way to say it himself but we all know.

One poster says he thinks Jack will get a new contract and already you’ve got people talking about it as if it’s a fact it’ll happen :D

Never change transfer thread.

Back