Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Albion Rrahmani is a name that will break in a few weeks. There is an interesting managerial twist that will delay things but by all accounts it's already along the road for that to scupper anything.
Perfect player to play at rangers and the Scottish tongue gets to roll all over that double rr in his surname . Match made in heaven for that man who adores God .

Depends how much he'd cost I suppose but more projects aren't something we should be focusing on this window.

Need players that will hit the ground running.
True.

These guys are so eye catching though if you blink you will never get them ( assuming their 4is genuine talent there ) . You can’t miss your chance plus it would be a small fee maybe even a LTB we have no detail at this moment .

It does seem like our searches are far and wide let’s hope we pick the wheat from the chaff as the farmer would say .

Last edited:
True.

These guys are so eye catching though if you blink you will never get them ( assuming their 4is genuine talent there ) . You can’t miss your chance plus it would be a small fee maybe even a LTB we have no detail at this moment .

It does seem like our searches are far and wide let’s hope we pick the wheat from the chaff as thr farmer would say .
Yeah that's also true.

Ideally there'd be a balance - and with the size of the rebuild there may well be room for a couple of projects/ones for the future - but the priority has to be starters and difference makers.

That said, Clement and Koppen may think Mofokeng is just that. If there's any truth in it at all :D

Yeah that's also true.

Ideally there'd be a balance - and with the size of the rebuild there may well be room for a couple of projects/ones for the future - but the priority has to be starters and difference makers.

That said, Clement and Koppen may think Mofokeng is just that. If there's any truth in it at all :D
Sometimes you invest in the mid term we are looking at young wide players so let’s say we already know we will have McCausland Cortes available for those roles we must see them as starters but we can still develop a younger guy again that could be mofokeng I guess .

Then you have ideally Sima and one other more senior wide player that’s only five players which ain’t too many

@stephen ferris get "The List" out is @madrid-bear talking shite?!
Time will tell, he has just entered the league table. Everything he has mentioned so far has made sense, we know Koppen had been attending these type events a couple of months ago. Plus cortes and Puerta have same agent and we know Clement likes the mentality of columbian players and Puerta fits profile of what we are looking for. So everything ties in with what he is saying.

I checked his stats I like the fact he's scored consistently everywhere he's went is a good indication he can step up and isn't going through a purple patch or a one season wonder
We have to go for these players now before they really “pop” - we want them to pop while at Rangers.

If he leaves Romania & goes to Holland, Belgium or somewhere similar & does well he suddenly becomes outwith our reach.

Time will tell, he has just entered the league table. Everything he has mentioned so far has made sense, we know Koppen had been attending these type events a couple of months ago. Plus cortes and Puerta have same agent and we know Clement likes the mentality of columbian players and Puerta fits profile of what we are looking for. So everything ties in with what he is saying.
But is it at all possible we could get him on a permanent contract we don’t really want to be developing other clubs’ next gen we want our own

Choosing to believe him on the basis my mental health could not survive another trickster on this thread

We have to go for these players now before they really “pop” - we want them to pop while at Rangers.

If he leaves Romania & goes to Holland, Belgium or somewhere similar & does well he suddenly becomes outwith our reach.

I imagine we are offering near enough guaranteed playing time and a higher standard of European football than he has had, giving a platform for a bigger move in a couple of years.

He's just going to disappear into the wilderness somewhere like Villa and likely punted about on loan.

Just realised he said he was going to murcia game today and Carlos cuellar was manager. Real
Murica are at home today but big Carlos is manager of the b team who are away from home

He is actually 24 at start of the season I think that might be an indicator of his ceiling .

When you see these videos you wonder how we signed the three we did last summer for all that money why weren’t we switched on to the likes of this guy

Did he ever play against Beales Chelsea under 12s though??? Cos that was the criteria for us signing most of our players last year it seems!

Anyone think we’ll go back for Michy Batshuayi?
We were heavily linked in January, and he’s out of contract this summer (albeit with an option of another year at Fenerbache).

I love when randoms tell us he's been talking to agent/friend/ family and FF gets a hardon over a player we've never heard of.

Back