Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Cordoba looks to fit the type of profile we need for a centre half in Scottish football. Strong and good in the air with some ability on the ball. He seems to be highly regarded in Bulgaria and his data is good, that should have a far higher influence on peoples opinions than a youtube video. He'll be playing in the Copa America this summer too.
Well then that's it settled. We will sign him before the Cops America only for him to pick up a fucker of an injury on international duty before he kicks a ball for us. It's inevitable.

I thought it was mooted that he doesn't want to sign for us? Pretty sure he's a right sheepshagger.
Barron is definitely an Aberdeen fan. His dad is a big Aberdeen fan & obviously has no love of us, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

No idea why Rae was there in the first place.
I suppose it made sense to have some continuity, since PC came in mid-season and had limited time to evaluate the squad. It was only a six-month deal, so it seems like he was always a short-term fix. Clement’s preferred coaches might not have been available mid-season either. Hopefully he can get them/him in ASAP.

Cordoba started out being linked for 2m and now it’s up to 4m. Rrahmani started out being linked at 1.5m and now it’s up at 6.8m. TF is going on :D. Surely we aren’t spending 8 figures on a Kosovan and Panamanian from the Balkan leagues haha.
The "4m" for Cordoba is Euros, not Sterling.

It reads to me as if Barron is looking at moves abroad hence why us (or them) aren’t really linked.

Cordoba started out being linked for 2m and now it’s up to 4m. Rrahmani started out being linked at 1.5m and now it’s up at 6.8m. TF is going on :D. Surely we aren’t spending 8 figures on a Kosovan and Panamanian from the Balkan leagues haha.
Cordoba is €4m, which is about £3.2m, and is supposedly made up of a £2m fee and the rest in bonuses

Just watched the Cordoba highlights there on YouTube.

Obviously can't tell much but if that's his highlight video I'm a bit concerned.

£3m for a player in the last year of their deal from that league seems questionable?

Dunno if I'm just being negative but not blown away.

Just watched the Cordoba highlights there on YouTube.

Obviously can't tell much but if that's his highlight video I'm a bit concerned.

£3m for a player in the last year of their deal from that league seems questionable?

Dunno if I'm just being negative but not blown away.

Maybe the 3m aint true

Problem i have with it is that CB should be the position you avoid projects

on the other hand he cant be any worse than the 4 we have now

I think he probably looks at the Ferguson success and sees it as a good opportunity.

I think he’s a sheep fan as well, so not like Jack, it’s probably not seen as worth it in moving to us and the baggage that goes with it.
He would be right in all of that as well. Going to Italy will make him a better player and get out of the cess pit of Scottish Football.

Let’s be honest Scottish football is going backwards and there is no appetite to change that.

The videos of Cordoba are a bit meh, however I’ve seen multiple twitter analysts & scouting pages (who will have actually watched him on their channels, not on youtube) bigging him up.

I’ll wait and see with this one, but I do trust Koppen.

Probably better that a central defenders clips are a bit boring, more of a red flag would be flying into mental tackles and sliding about all over the place.

Who's better? Don't say Pickford, I'm not having that at all. Butland is the most assured and in form English GK at the moment and if it weren't for snobbery he'd have been in previous squads.

In form?

Conceded 5 in last two, 7 in 3

Sure Pickford has most clean sheets playing for a pish team, he’s a twat but he’s clearly England’s no 1.

Could JB sneak in top 3, possibly.

Back