The sun caught out using selective stats to make it look like rangers had more penalties than celtic

nowhere as we were kicked from pillar to post from educated morons like the smelly one and his green and white hooped paedo pals

The "dignified silence" era was a clear show of neglect down to either cowardice or total indifference. A mixture of both probably.

I mean if someone was making up lies and smears about you would you either defend yourself or say feck all?

Saying feck all allowed the haters to set their one sided agenda and continue their relentless propaganda war.

So, even using The Sun's incorrect stats it appears we average less than 1 (0.8) more penalty per season in the League than the Dhims, over five seasons? Am I reading that right? WTF sort of argument is that meant to support? Hardly overwhelming evidence of all these Masons helping us out.

And that average is skewed when you consider the 4 we got in one game against St Mirren.

"Newspapers" telling deliberate lies about us should always be challenged...by the club. Rangers need to stop ignoring these lies as they do enormous damage to our reputation.
This all day long, it's damaging to the club's brand therefore it's costing the club money.

Are you serious?
Surely you can’t be happy that the press are lying whilst telling the Celtic support they are being cheated.
I’m surprised you don’t understand that this story will be etched in the Celtic brain as a fact and, if not challenged, will be screenshot and used as evidence of such.
Another thing, does it not make you wonder what else they could be lying about.

Edit: You’d better make sure you woke in the correct bed, house even, if Mr Smirnoff
can do that to you.
I’m not sure I awoke in the same country mate

Back