The sun celtic troll Gerrard

uneasydaz

CELTIC wasted no time in trolling Steven Gerrard after he was named new Ibrox boss.

The Liverpool legend, 37, said he took the jobafter the feeling he got in his stomach confirmed it was right for him.

TWITTER
Celtic posted this tweet trolling Steven Gerrard after he was named Rangers manager

But he may have another sensation in his bowels when the task of bringing down Celtic starts next season.

The Hoops will be looking to win the league for the eighth year in a row and will be led by Gerrard’s former Anfield boss Brendan Rodgers.

Their social media team appear equally on top of things too, judging by what they tweeted just minutes after Gerrard’s arrival.

A photo posted from the club’s official account showed a beaming Rodgers holding a bottle of champagne with the message: “Magnificen7.”

PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
The Liverpool icon is the new Gers boss

PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
Steven Gerrard will start his new role on June 1 and is ready to throw everything he has into being a success
Gerrard said after his appointment: “When the call came it was a no brainer for me. I got a different feeling in my stomach from the previous opportunities I had.

“From that phone call I got a special feeling and I knew Rangers was for me.
My lack of experience is not an issue for me, though seems to be an issue for other people.

“I have been around a big football club for a long time, played in big matches, watched big managers perform and worked under big managers.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...teven-gerrard/amp/?__twitter_impression=true#
EPA
Steven Gerrard with former manager Brendan Rodgers
“There is only one way to get experience, one day I will be an experienced manager and the key is to believe in yourself and that you have the right characteristics to take on the challenge head on.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...teven-gerrard/amp/?__twitter_impression=true#

Who gives a flying %^*&. Only one story in town,and it's going to be like that all summer long and beyond..And that's The Rangers

It's the equivalent of the bird you dumped standing outside your wedding winching some random she's just met and trying to make you jealous.

Steven Gerrard winning the league will eclipse that 7 there because steven Gerrard will win the league against full strength opposition

No one cares Timmy, even your own fans are underwhelmed seeing as five were handed to you.

Nothing will stop this Gerrard train.

from the BBC live feed:
Mr Singh: Stevie G achieved nothing at Liverpool nothing with England. In all his years at Liverpool he couldn't make them great. Now he's going to try it with Rangers as a manager? Lol. Congrats Celtic for winning next season league and cup titles.

He won the Champions League!

It's a shame everyone and their dog has already forgot about them winning the league. Even their own fans by the looks of it.

This photo reminds that 45 years ago tomorrow, the captain of the losing Celtic team went up to collect his runners up medal. After doing so, he turned to the Celtic end (which was emptying fast) and held eight fingers up denoting eight league titles in a row.

Classless then : Classless now.

Nobodies listening Timbo, no-one ! Learn to troll...

Dafabet Champers, by the way...classy.

What am I missing here. In what way is this trolling Gerrard

Anyways, they are irrelevant as as their 7 titles

That ‘why the %^*& have I been made to do this?’ look on Rodgers’ face :D

Back