The sun shines on Rangers as the club get ready for the summer transfer window (Blog)

Need 1st team

CB (cooper)
Creative mid/forward
Striker if buffs leave
Kent

Plus squad players like Jones etc

a would add candies to that list of players leaving. a think club will try cash in on him just now than lose him for free next summer as am sure thats when his contract is up

a would add candies to that list of players leaving. a think club will try cash in on him just now than lose him for free next summer as am sure thats when his contract is up

I don’t I reckon he’ll be kept on as a squad player.

I don’t I reckon he’ll be kept on as a squad player.

a think with hastie and stewart coming in then makes me think they are gonna cash in in him. that would be 3 players for that position with murphy jones and kent for left side just seems like to many wingers. also arfield has played both sides recently and done superb so i defo think he will be sold to get some cash in and free wages

a think with hastie and stewart coming in then makes me think they are gonna cash in in him. that would be 3 players for that position with murphy jones and kent for left side just seems like to many wingers. also arfield has played both sides recently and done superb so i defo think he will be sold to get some cash in and free wages

If he was a couple years younger I’d agree but he’s the wrong side of 30 now.

Plus I think there’s a good chance Hastie will be put out on loan.

That said I’d be delighted to move Candieas on for a modest sum.

If he was a couple years younger I’d agree but he’s the wrong side of 30 now.

Plus I think there’s a good chance Hastie will be put out on loan.

That said I’d be delighted to move Candieas on for a modest sum.

only becos we could lose him for free next summer it would be better for the club to get some kinda fee for him. 200-400k would you be happy with.

I say lets just get solid replacements for our returning loan players and a creative attacking mid and we should be ready for 55.

only becos we could lose him for free next summer it would be better for the club to get some kinda fee for him. 200-400k would you be happy with.

550-600k I’d be satisfied. He was a regular with us in Europe which should help efforts.

Back