The Sun's Team Of The Week

mdingwall

Administrator
EyMlFs6.jpg

Eh ???

Laxalt (although he had a decent game) had a better game than Barisic ?

Brown (again, had a decent enough game without shining) was better than Kamara ?

Eh ???

Brown (again, had a decent enough game without shining) was better than Kamara ?
I don't actually think Kamara had a great game if I am being honest. Still doesn't mean I would have Brown in instead though.

Our midfield were not at their best and allowed them to control large parts of the game.

We definite improved when Arfield came on to help out the defense on right hand side

Eh ???

I actually think laxalt had a decent game I'd say he was probably the most dangerous player they had.

How brown got motm I will never know all he done was kick hagi

wee lassie wasn't exactly getting stopped by anyone, so not a surprise she had a good game

more pressing and a proper RB would have resulted in a usual game of running about and being unable to cross

I actually think laxalt had a decent game I'd say he was probably the most dangerous player they had.

strangely Laxalt was more dangerous and put in more crosses when Balogun went off.

I can’t remember one he put in during the first half.

Eh ???

Given that Celtic dominated possession of the ball I’d say their midfield outperformed ours, yes.

Laxalt also got a lot more joy (he was basically uncontested for 55mins) than Barisic did in the game.

I said in the match thread, Laxalt got further forward in one game than he has all season. Our players made him look like he was having a good game.

But I still laugh when he plays because he is as threatening as a feather.

Their best performer was either Laxalt or Welsh. I hardly noticed Brown.

The best midfielder on the park was Steven Davies IMO.

Eh ???

We were shit yesterday. No1 except McGregor should be in that team.

Eh ???

Who actually cares about some reporters opinion.

We know the team of the week is the team of the season WATP

Eh ???

Barisic was very lucky Edouard dived when he should have scored, Barisic had been caught ball watching and left Edouard in loads of space.

Given that Celtic dominated possession of the ball I’d say their midfield outperformed ours, yes.

Laxalt also got a lot more joy (he was basically uncontested for 55mins) than Barisic did in the game.

did Laxalt put one cross into the box the first 55 minutes ? I don’t think he did, I don’t think he went by Balogun once.

The more we read about how good all the other players in Scotland are compared to us the better.
After all, the emperor kept cutting about in the skud as long as his lackeys told him his new clothes were cool.....
I agree with every sellicc fan that they were brilliant and should have scored ten and that the undoubted tactical genius of john kennedy will see off Stevie Gerrard next season.

Laxalt was up against a makeshift right-back in big Leon who had a bit of a nightmare. I personally still thought he was shite, plenty running about with not much end product.

Laxalt was good with zero end product against Balogun who followed up from being terrible on Thursday night with being out at right back and was bad again if we are being honest.

Once Paterson came on and settled 5/10mins later the wee lassie did %^*& all

he was the old bald guy whose contribution was committing more fouls than anyone on the park.

I think he committed more fouls than successful passes, but in Scotland that gets you a motm.
Sutton is saying Brown was so good yesterday he deserves another years contract. :)

I thought Laxalt had a good game for them but as mentioned by others he was up against a centre half playing out of position. Suppose he can only play against what is in front of him. He was better than Borna IMO.

Laxalt got forward a lot during the game but he still couldn’t cross himself. His passing is abysmal.
I actually wonder if it's a deliberate tactic. Let him have the ball, he's a player that flatters to deceive. Looks like he should be dangerous with the amount of the ball he has and the positions he gets into, but actually doesn't hurt the opposition at all.

Back