The thumb arrested for match fixing.

k8c4s1W.gif

I assume the houses roundabout his will be in the same price range. So l imagine his neighbours will be delighted he is selling up. Who wants to pay £600,000 - £700,000 and live next door to that cnut.

His next door neighbours house was fire bombed last year, Daily Record at first claimed it was his house.

Whilst I’ve no sympathy for Griffiths, questions need to be asked about policing in “our” country. 900 police “needed” for the main Glasgow walk, that produced what, 3 arrests? My daughters house got burgled and the police didn’t even attend, a workmate had her bike and motorbike stolen. She had a tracker on both that pointed to the same address and a Facebook advert corroborating the address and seller/thief - she reported it the the police and…..nada. Worse, she was told if a squad of us went to take them back it would “almost certainly” be a breach of the peace.

Street full of cops, cars and vans for this? The police now by and large protect corporate interests and we’re left picking up the tab. Heaven forbid Ladbroke lose money.

Ridiculous.

I think we will all sigh a big relief when Griffiths is finally caged along with his brother and that other little classless unwashed thug McGowan. No doubt BBC Scotland and or wee Nicola will try and sweep this under the carpet because it suits their agenda. Aye Nicola?

I've said on here before. I live next door to him (not me that made any comments to the rag though)

He's been in constant bother since we moved in. My Mrs got harassed by the press going out our gate to work when he was in about the underage stuff and they got the wrong house.

I could go on but the sooner he's away the better for all.

Can you not tie a rangers scarf to the gates of his house?

He gets let off with murder in this country. He just cries mental health every now and then and the media gimps lap it up.
The media is absolutely disgusting in this country and paedophile enablers. Will never forget the story in one of the papers up here about how Griffiths was the victim and the child’s parents weren’t happy about how the victim acted by leading poor Leigh on. Yes a child led a 30 year old male on by being on social media and getting asked for naked pictures. Like I’ve said, disgusting.

I'm not a vindictive type and don't wish ill on anyone ,but for this person I'd make an exception and hope the misery continues endlessly for him .

That lording it up over us when we had a piss poor team ,tying scarves to goalposts and wiping his nose on the corner flag really stung and was painful to see. So long may his downfall continue .
I am the vindictive type...I hope he is spit-roasted to death in a manky prison cell 15 years into a 20 year sentence.

The media is absolutely disgusting in this country and paedophile enablers. Will never forget the story in one of the papers up here about how Griffiths was the victim and the child’s parents weren’t happy about how the victim acted by leading poor Leigh on. Yes a child led a 30 year old male on by being on social media and getting asked for naked pictures. Like I’ve said, disgusting.
But when he gets stick at games it's "vile chants directed at Griff". As you say it's disgusting the attitude towards this utter grot bag . He should be kicked out of football

But when he gets stick at games it's "vile chants directed at Griff". As you say it's disgusting the attitude towards this utter grot bag . He should be kicked out of football
One of the few league highlights last season was watching that bheast trudge off at Dens Park under the relentless and righteous abuse of the Rangers support.

He tried like %^*& to kick our players because he's a washed up junkie ned, while the whole stadium was switching between abusing him for the Snapchat story and laughing at what a fat, junkie state he was in. I'm not sure you need suspicious gambling on top of those.
While I agree with all of these very good points, I wouldn't write off gambling on that game given that we know he's under suspicion

Junkie gambling addicts like him will do anything for a few quid.

Only in Scotland he gets his house raided for betting yet openly asking children for naked pictures seems to be ok. Disgusting nonce that he is!

Not only is it ok but there has also been a huge media campaign recently to get him a new club. Martindale is regularly trotted out to tell us all what a great guy he is and he even got his very own guest interview on sportscene to promote himself. Also twice charged with racism, convicted once.

While I agree with all of these very good points, I wouldn't write off gambling on that game given that we know he's under suspicion

Junkie gambling addicts like him will do anything for a few quid.
He was only on the pitch for 3 minutes before getting booked, definitely suspicious

If any of these offences occurred whilst he was at Sellik then titles and trophies must be stripped surely

Maybe this is why Liewell is back …

Back