The two games at Ibrox against them

Bear all

They got handed 4pts in these games alone down to VAR,the penalty today in comparison to the goal ruled out against Dessers was exactly the same.Its difficult enough in these games but so much more harder when they are getting the favourable decisions,yes we should be pissed off throwing points away to so called lesser teams but let’s not forget these cunts are only in the ascendancy because of this otherwise the League table would look so different.Im pissed off to fcuk but this is what we are up against we need to win the Scottish Cup and win it well .

The second game at Ibrox was the real sickener for me.

Home advantage, none of their vermin in the stadium, the opportunity to go (I think) 5 clear and we utterly imploded in the first half.

That to me stated unequivocally that we don’t have the cut throat mentality of winners.
And it was the catalyst to drop points against County and Dundee. In 4 weeks we went from treble favourites to likely only winning one cup.

Home advantage, none of their vermin in the stadium, the opportunity to go (I think) 5 clear and we utterly imploded in the first half.

That to me stated unequivocally that we don’t have the cut throat mentality of winners.
Agree with you, but again poor refereeing decisions against us

I've got mixed feelings about the first game at Ibrox. Obviously I hate losing to them but if Roofe's goal had stood as it should have, we would probably have won and this may well have resulted in Beale staying as manager for longer than he did. Who knows how that might gave worked out other than a more prolonged downward spiral?

The first game against their 2nd string, make shift defence under that imposter Beale kind of set the tone for the rest of the games against them.

I have high hopes for clement with his own players but so far he doesn’t seem to have learned much against them.

Since Gerrard left there is a sense that the belief we had for these games has diminished; both those games have the kind of errors that seem to stem from that. The lack of confidence and belief seems almost tangible.

But we got ourselves level with two goals within minutes of each other only yet again for VAR to overrule the equaliser out, as much as we haven’t showed the right desire to win these games they have been handed them to them. .

But we got ourselves level with two goals within minutes of each other only yet again for VAR to overrule the equaliser out, as much as we haven’t showed the right desire to win these games they have been handed them to them. .
You keep telling yourself you’ve been cheated and see how that stacks up.

We’ve lost because we haven’t been better than them.

You keep telling yourself you’ve been cheated and see how that stacks up.

We’ve lost because we haven’t been better than them.
Cheated you said that, all I’m saying it’s hard to win these games not playing well but even harder when the big game changing decisions keep going against you ,we used to be told that before VAR that these decisions evened themselves out over a Season what a load of shite ,how many contentious decisions have went against them this Season in our games I’m not paranoid it’s factual.

Cheated you said that, all I’m saying it’s hard to win these games not playing well but even harder when the big game changing decisions keep going against you ,we used to be told that before VAR that these decisions evened themselves out over a Season what a load of shite ,how many contentious decisions have went against them this Season in our games I’m not paranoid it’s factual.
And I’m saying that if we’re relying on refereeing decisions going our way then we’re already not good enough.

Without doubt there’s been some egregious decision-making in these fixtures that casts huge question marks over the quality and indeed impartiality of the men in the middle, but the bottom line is that we’re not good enough to make needing those decisions to go in our favour the difference between winning and losing.

I don't understand the Dessers foul comparisons. Both were given as fouls? The exact same was also given against Morelos v Dortmund.

I've got mixed feelings about the first game at Ibrox. Obviously I hate losing to them but if Roofe's goal had stood as it should have, we would probably have won and this may well have resulted in Beale staying as manager for longer than he did. Who knows how that might gave worked out other than a more prolonged downward spiral?

It might have went the other way and that result kicked us off and we could be winning the league.

But very unlikely, we’ll never know.

And I’m saying that if we’re relying on refereeing decisions going our way then we’re already not good enough.

Without doubt there’s been some egregious decision-making in these fixtures that casts huge question marks over the quality and indeed impartiality of the men in the middle, but the bottom line is that we’re not good enough to make needing those decisions to go in our favour the difference between winning and losing.
I agree with you but those fuckers are winning games because of it .

If Ryan Jack only kicked the ball out instead of trying to be a back heal hero then maybe things could've been different.The 2nd second game was a complete and utter bottle job for the 1st 45mins,but here we are.

Back