The Two Ryans

Don’t expect a lot from Jack the guys been out fit 18 months,take him a right few games to get up to scratch..

Jack's been out for so long that there's no saying how he'll be if he gets fit again.
Kent is viewed as the saviour of our season, that's a whole lot of pressure to put on a guy who's been wildly inconsistent since joining us.

Said last night they’re going to have to be twice as good as we’ve built them up to be to arrest this slump.

Obviously we can't bring the players back until they're fully ready or else they risk injury again and that's the last thing we need.
We're really missing Kent at the moment and I'll be happier when he's back.
I'm hoping Jack comes back too but I can't see it. If we're honest he's always been injury prone, even before he came to us... In saying that of course I do hope he makes a full proper recovery cos we need him in the squad.

Wasn't the brondby game just a bit too early for Kent but he would be available for st mirren?

How many times have we heard that about an injured player.
I asked this last week on here would be ready for the weekend was the reply or the aberdeen game. Nowhere to been seen.

Jack and Kent are very important to us no doubt. But they cannot by their mere presence fix the problems we’ve had so far. The coaching staff need to figure out why the effort levels have dropped so far, why the concentration levels have slipped, where is the high tempo, pass and move high pressing squad of last season?

Back