The very popular Rangers Erskine badge from season 2009/10

Just bought one, had them all on a scarf and stupidly left it in a spoons after a match one night never to be seen again.

Just bought a couple. I’d like to start filling in the gaps in my collection, particularly the early years which I assume are the hardest to come by. I’d rather any money I spend went through RSEA rather than some collector - although a fellow Bear is an acceptable alternative. Where would be the best place to start. I need to check but I probably have some duplicates I could swap.
I’ve some duplicates of some of the badges, not the first 3 though. Short of a couple myself would be willing to swap or make a donation to Erskine if you have any of the two I’m short of

I’ve some duplicates of some of the badges, not the first 3 though. Short of a couple myself would be willing to swap or make a donation to Erskine if you have any of the two I’m short of
Thanks very much. I’ll have a look at what I have and let you know. Might be a few days if that’s ok.

do you have a spare 2010/11 badge?,would be happy to make a donation to rsea.

This years badge will be available to purchase from outside Partick Bowling Club on Saturday from 1pm until 3pm. Sorry pick up only no postage available

I’ve bought them all, I think, but have given a few away over the years. I have a long standing tradition of getting 4 or 5 and giving to like minded folk in the work. Somebody else does the same with the official poppy Scotland badges etc. Am I making this up or was there one a few years back with a Burns quote, “be Britain still to Britain true”?

I’ve bought them all, I think, but have given a few away over the years. I have a long standing tradition of getting 4 or 5 and giving to like minded folk in the work. Somebody else does the same with the official poppy Scotland badges etc. Am I making this up or was there one a few years back with a Burns quote, “be Britain still to Britain true”?

That’s the 2013 one

Just lost out on an epic battle in eBay for a 2007... I’m willing to offer a donation of £150 to erskine for 2007 & 2008.. go on someone.

Back