The Virtual Season Ticket Experience

BobbyShearer

Official Ticketer
2 weeks ago I avoided putting in my code because I thought it wouldn’t work so couldn’t face the aggravation.

Obviously with the help of VB, I got sorted and with Rangers improvement of the “Apple issues” got hooked up.

What a product we have.

I don’t need to listen to negativity and pointless , hysterical drama-just analysis on The Rangers.
Alex Rae gives a decent overall enthusiasm and Neil McCann is just effortless to watch and listen to.

I watch the match with decent commentary and contributions from an ex-player who, not only do I love and respect but actually informs me of things I might not have noticed during the game.

I actively look forward to the half hour preview and half hour analysis and put down my phone for 2 and a half hours to watch, gladly.

The highlight tonight was of course Clive Tyldesley saying “Today Tom Miller gave me.....”

I never thought anything could salve the pain of being banned from Ibrox but the club are helping a tiny bit and I thank them for it.

Yep must admit I’m impressed beats listening to that fud whalker and Crocker on sky

It might be one of those things that we look back on and realise we were actually able to use this pandemic and the odd football season to some advantage. The joy of tuning in knowing it's not some ex-tim rentagub or ex-nobody on the panel or co-comms can't be understated. Quality product, worth my ST money.

Two games in and it’s been pretty good; which is much better than I thought it be. Neil McCann is excellent, Clive on comms makes it feel like an occasion and KT is a great wing man. Not sure about radio Snide’s Alex Rae mind.

Minor gripe is the camera work.

The ball is in play and it’s focusing on the St Johnstone manager; who with no disrespect, I don’t want to see on my screen.

Never get used to watching us on TV.But the RTV production makes it bearable.Really impressed so far.

I don't actually miss the crowd when watching it on Rangers TV, certainly for the run of the mill league games. The coverage has been very good and well done to Rangers TV for that.

Back