The work on the Copland stand.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
Is anyone confident it will be completed in time?

10 or so weeks is a big ask for the work required.

If it doesn’t get completed in time is playing a few games in a row away from home an option until it’s completed?

It’s should be providing it all goes well, I’m sure the club said there was provisions in place incase anything did hold it up like switching games to away games.

Seen the grass was getting pulled up today and other work being started.

It’s should be providing it all goes well, I’m sure the club said there was provisions in place incase anything did hold it up like switching games to away games.

Seen the grass was getting pulled up today and other work being started.
I’ve saw a few photos of the concourse areas and I’m sceptical it will be done in time.

Looks like a lot of work in a short space of time

We'll have a CL qualifier home game regardless so it'll need to be ready by 6th August in case we are drawn at home 1st leg.

Is anyone confident it will be completed in time?

10 or so weeks is a big ask for the work required.

If it doesn’t get completed in time is playing a few games in a row away from home an option until it’s completed?
Know someone who is working on it was talking to him a few weeks ago he said its a big job in the timescale but the company in charge are confident it will be done.

Taking seats out if CR as well not sure why
Yes because they are adjusting the angle of the Copland Rear as part of the building of the Cantilever.

Look at the dark grey rows on the pic below, I know this is a pic of the Broomloan but the plan is the same. This shows the front 10 or so rows of the existing Rear tier are being made slightly shallower.

Broomloan_Stand_Disabled_Facilities.jpg

Yes because they are adjusting the angle of the Copland Rear as part of the building of the Cantilever.

Look at the dark grey rows on the pic below, I know this is a pic of the Broomloan but the plan is the same. This shows the front 10 or so rows of the existing Rear tier are being made slightly shallower.

Broomloan_Stand_Disabled_Facilities.jpg
It's much higher than that they have taken out

I think you’ll find it was you who said

“I'm not sure whether it will be done or not, given that I haven't a clue how long work like this would be expected to take.

Having said that, I'm going to go all in raging about something that hasn't happened, just to be on the safe side.”

I think we will leave it there.

I think you’ll find it was you who said

“I'm not sure whether it will be done or not, given that I haven't a clue how long work like this would be expected to take.

Having said that, I'm going to go all in raging about something that hasn't happened, just to be on the safe side.”

I think we will leave it there.
I'm sorry you missed the obvious sarcasm in that post.

Aye, think it's best to leave it.

Back