Their forum: Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again

It’s absolute lies by people that have no idea what they are talking about. A war that lasted 30 years only a short journey away involving many people in our support base and people wonder why the Troubles still impact our society.
I will never, ever apologise for our support drawing hugely from loyalist, Protestant working class backgrounds. The almost disgust some supposed rangers fans have for our background is disgusting - I know who I’d rather have beside me.

I will never, ever apologise for our support drawing hugely from loyalist, Protestant working class backgrounds. The almost disgust some supposed rangers fans have for our background is disgusting - I know who I’d rather have beside me.
Glad I don’t know any of these type of fans in real life. In all the busses and Rangers pubs I’ve been in I don’t know anyone that is against singing it.

Glad I don’t know any of these type of fans in real life. In all the busses and Rangers pubs I’ve been in I don’t know anyone that is against singing it.
I only know one freak-show, every other supporter I’ve ever met on buses, planes, trains or in airports following the Gers all over Europe I haven’t met any of the weirdos.

Night we burned ardoyne last night terrific - looking for that to be in place on the regular

It’s not disgust from fans it’s maybe a change in attitude and mentality since thankfully the troubles seem to be a thing of the past.

Don’t get me wrong I won’t be a hypocrite and say i haven’t or even now won’t sing songs about ulster but I would also be totally fine if we just sung songs about Rangers in seasons to come.

It’s not disgust from fans it’s maybe a change in attitude and mentality since thankfully the troubles seem to be a thing of the past.

Don’t get me wrong I won’t be a hypocrite and say i haven’t or even now won’t sing songs about ulster but I would also be totally fine if we just sung songs about Rangers in seasons to come.
It is disgust - some of the comments on here are vile and clearly from keyboard warriors as they would never speak to any of our hardcore support in that manner. Cowards.

There’s room for negotiation on the songbook - I don’t want the flute for 50p song sung for example, but our cultural ballads are not an issue.

It is disgust - some of the comments on here are vile and clearly from keyboard warriors as they would never speak to any of our hardcore support in that manner. Cowards.

There’s room for negotiation on the songbook - I don’t want the flute for 50p song sung for example, but our cultural ballads are not an issue.
You've no got a big dug or have you?:)):)):)) The flute for 50p a belter.

Struggling to find any vile comments.

Hope you are not suggesting thinking chanting about Sands is wrong makes me a keyboard warrior. Happy to express a view that chanting about the filthy bastard preserves his memory to anyones face.

As proud as anyone about our heritage and history both as a club and a support and have never had a problem with our cultural songbook.

Oh, and if you think having an opinion different to the next guy is something to fear in the brotherhood of the Rangers support then you do know different Rangers supporters to those I know.

Got the bus round to Easter Road from my house before the game. The Hivees young team were on the top deck getting MWI before the game. The Head Ned offered the young team £50 if they manage to capture a Union Bears balaclava.

I really, really hope they tried it.

And I really, really wish the wee fuds had been on my bus home so I could have had an even better laugh at their terrible 'Ultra' patter.
Don’t they know you can now buy them online? The UB should note there’s money to be made here.

Back