Them singing Orange...

cooprfc

I won't post the second word but when is this example of tens of thousands of people being blatantly sectarian going to be called out?

Obviously we know the answer but it's absolutely disgraceful the double standards.

Imagine that was the full of Ibrox chanting a different first word for large parts of the game.

The offensive songs from both sides seem to be making a comeback, it seems like the fans have thought, well if thousands of us sing it what are they going to do about it?
Doesn’t really bother me tbh, it’s only words in a song.
Throwing bottles and violence towards each other when women and kids are in the firing lin is what needs to be targeted

The offensive songs from both sides seem to be making a comeback, it seems like the fans have thought, well if thousands of us sing it what are they going to do about it?
Throwing bottles and violence towards each other when women and kids are in the firing lin is what needs to be targeted

What bothers me massively is the complete double standards of it all.

Our support sings sectarian songs and it’s all over the media, spiers/spence crawl out the woodwork etc.

We’ve got some of our fans in court over songs, meanwhile 59k of them blatantly sing sectarian songs today and not a peep from the media. The only time I’ve heard Sky mention their Orange b*Asgard chants is them saying that Boyd loves taking sectarian abuse.

It’s so far from being a level playing field it’s embarrassing.

Our support sings sectarian songs and it’s all over the media, spiers/spence crawl out the woodwork etc.

We’ve got some of our fans in court over songs, meanwhile 59k of them blatantly sing sectarian songs today and not a peep from the media. The only time I’ve heard Sky mention their Orange b*Asgard chants is them saying that Boyd loves taking sectarian abuse.

Correct

Sectarianism is not, by any stretch, a one way street

Its why the OBFA was dropped - because they realised that for it to be viable, it had to be targeted in both directions

It doesn't bother me either mate.

The double standards, however, do.

I won't post the second word but when is this example of tens of thousands of people being blatantly sectarian going to be called out?

Obviously we know the answer but it's absolutely disgraceful the double standards.

Imagine that was the full of Ibrox chanting a different first word for large parts of the game.
Nil by Mouth will shout it out and stand by us, NAAAAAAWWWWW!

Load n clear on the radio also

The songs being sung are becoming more normalised again, the same hacks mentioning it time and again are being more and more ignored.
Same old nonsense about how bad it is singing a song, from publications that the new generation don’t even read or care what they have written or said.
Sing in your thousands, nothing can be done and nobody gets hurt by words.
In the stadium trouble is what needs to be concentrated on, throwing bottles at the opposition fans is disgraceful, could ruin somebody’s life.

They [seriously] claim that it isn’t sectarian because it’s only directed towards the Orange Order and not all Protestants.

They can’t say that then claim Rangers fans singing ‘F*****n b*stands’ is sectarian then though.

In their eyes, being associated with the OO is a terrible thing and they’re making a derogatory statement based on what they perceive our religious affiliation to be.

If the above is sectarian then so is this.

I couldn't care less about what they sing, but it's the double standards that baffle me. Everything we sing is met with outrage, while it's silence towards them.
It's called institutional capture.

They and the nats (and of course there is a crossover) now have a huge amount of influence in politics and the media. They call the shots.

It's in their interests to paint Rangers FC and Rangers supporters as bogeyman figures.

Try not to laugh but they sing a song at him because of an allegation of a sexual assault which was false.

Meanwhile under the carpet.....
Obviously my post was tongue in cheek mate , they’ve no time for sex crimes , unless their club sanctioned pedo ring committed them , then it’s the victims they don’t like ?!?!

I told my English nephew years ago , you couldn’t make them up , if you had made them up , no one would believe it .

The songs being sung are becoming more normalised again, the same hacks mentioning it time and again are being more and more ignored.
Same old nonsense about how bad it is singing a song, from publications that the new generation don’t even read or care what they have written or said.
Sing in your thousands, nothing can be done and nobody gets hurt by words.
In the stadium trouble is what needs to be concentrated on, throwing bottles at the opposition fans is disgraceful, could ruin somebody’s life.
Somehow don't think ruining people's life's would worry these cnuts one bit, pending court cases are prime example.

They [seriously] claim that it isn’t sectarian because it’s only directed towards the Orange Order and not all Protestants.
And it's the third colour of the flag that they all love, that's (don't laugh), is supposed to represent unity and respect.

But they hate it's dynamic colour, how very strange?

The flag of the Irish Republic is the most bogus flag in the Vexillology of nations:

Green for Republicanism: White for "We Surrender": and Orange for the bastards in the North that they want to drive into the sea.

They'll NEVER achieve any of their aims!

They can’t say that then claim Rangers fans singing ‘F*****n b*stands’ is sectarian then though.

In their eyes, being associated with the OO is a terrible thing and they’re making a derogatory statement based on what they perceive our religious affiliation to be.

If the above is sectarian then so is this.
I must be a right bastard. Orange, Apprentice Boys, Masonic, RBP etc Love it bastards

Before and after game ! Fields of antherny , and the we are on the road again, along with this land , is your land! To name three Hammy.
This land is your land is not a Celtic or IRA song.

It’s a woody Guthrie classic that those scumbags have adapted.

They have however turned the piggery into a plastic paddy theme park in the last 20 years in particular. It’s now like the worst Irish theme bars you can imagine rolled into one big cesspit.

They are completely out of control.

That Tim malloys banner must have been sanctioned by the club.

At one point today they were " roaming in gloamin" with the purpose of fucking King Billy and John Knox and tell us all what it's like to be a RC. How very all inclusive of them!.

Rangers need to address this bias. To do so they need to prove it and that means carrying out an academic standard research study. Employ a professional to do this. Publish the findings and name and shame the bigots.

It's called institutional capture.

They and the nats (and of course there is a crossover) now have a huge amount of influence in politics and the media. They call the shots.

It's in their interests to paint Rangers FC and Rangers supporters as bogeyman figures.
Got it in one please vote them out

Dont really need to imagine it happens every week. Until we get our own house in order Im loathe to attack them. The throwing of objects is obviously a different matter

This land is your land is not a Celtic or IRA song.

It’s a woody Guthrie classic that those scumbags have adapted.

They have however turned the piggery into a plastic paddy theme park in the last 20 years in particular. It’s now like the worst Irish theme bars you can imagine rolled into one big cesspit.

They are completely out of control.

That Tim malloys banner must have been sanctioned by the club.
That Tim Malloys razor gang poster that they displayed? That the same as the Billy Boys razor gang that all like to bitch and moan about?

That banner was 100000% sanctioned by the club, it will have been made in the stadium with the full knowledge of the club, be in no doubt about that. That club knows everything the GB does.

It’s all about double standards.

If the shoe was on the other foot and we displayed a banner celebrating the Billy Boys with a banner with a quote that has sectarian connotations, you can bet your arse that the country would be in fucking meltdown.

I can honestly say hand on heart I am not sectarian but I do despise peados it's not my fault they all put on the green and grey.

To me, sing and display what they want so long as it's fair game. However, we should be sending their Republican shite all round the UK.

Back