Press Conference Them v Rangers pre match press conference

Other signings - not going to speak about rose things - we have. Allan with the board and I hope we will do well with that

Mark, is there a bit more to this part of your briefing above?

In the full video he mentions that others (not including Goldson) trained and they are monitoring how they reacted.

My guess is Barisic, Lundstram and Jack may also be in contention. If we can get 90 minutes combined from Jack and Lundstram and have Goldson available I will fancy our chances

So was he not asked about Lundstram or the campaign for them to be given a penalty?

Right, where didn’t I say they weren’t?

You’ve loads saying it’s better with no away fans, and keep them out. Obviously it is not better
It won’t go back to the way it was unless they sort out their away allocation, they give us a shitey wee corner some of it restricted view whereas they get a full stand. Do you think that’s fair? Suck it up and get on with it.

It won’t go back to the way it was unless they sort out their away allocation, they give us a shitey wee corner some of it restricted view whereas they get a full stand. Do you think that’s fair? Suck it up and get on with it.
The ideal situation fir me is both teams get a end. Who misses out is a straight ballot between all season ticket holders not just the Broomloan guys. Once you miss one you dont miss another until everyone does. Thibk you would obky miss one in like 10. They wont give us a full end but so irrelevant

I think Goldson will play.

I also think Lundstram and/or Jack will be available.
"think"

5pKK.gif

If Goldson and Lundstram make it - and CCV is out, we can win at parkhead.
Rubbish..it doesn’t matter who plays or not it’s about who wants to win more there’s not much between the teams but if we allow them time on the ball they can hurt us as both our fbs are not good at blocking or stopping wingers it’s vital sima and mcausland are on thier toes if we can suppress them then it’s game on.

There is no unless. It won't ever go back to the way it was. Rangers would have to take thousands of season tickets back off supporters and that ain't going to happen.

There will be a 'minimum 5%' rule coming into force for next season, that will see us give them a Europe away fans sized allocation - in my opinion.

Imo there's a reason there was no chat of the injured players. Probably told off the record not to ask about them.

I don't want Jack back in contention. I'd much rather stick with the midfield we stumbled on last couple of weeks.

I don't want Jack back in contention. I'd much rather stick with the midfield we stumbled on last couple of weeks.
The only way i could see jack starting is if the rumoyr posted on here earlier regarding ridvan and borna both out was true. Then jack comes in to allow sterling to play lb

Back