There are no depths which the depraved will not stoop

Thanks, Mark, I saw someone asking what that was signifying on another thread, and I must admit to having no idea.

I await the Scoatish meeja onslaught with bated breath.

They are beyond contempt yet virtually fireproof.

So it would be OK to display a green and white inverted triangle to target catholics ?

Last edited:
Surprise surprise the vhermin supporting terrorist groups. We are talking about cretins who despise The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and will support the slaughter of innocent people, just so it gets it right up the Brits. Yet they choose to stay on this hated Island they so despise.
They are not normal people.

I’m surprised they haven’t displayed a Free Tibet banner yet as they seem to jump on every other cause that they pretend to care about.

And not the first time a red triangle has featured prominently at the Piggery and funnily enough, that was also in support of another terrorist organisation not a million miles away from sympathy with Hamas.

And still, there are some amongst us who desire these people to be welcomed into our own stadium again.

banners like this coming to a stadium near you next season, remember we will all have to view this in our own ground

I'm sure this is in noooooo waaaaaay an accident, but the inverted red triangle was also used by the nazis to mark out political prisoners within their camps, ie, Jew wore the Star of David, political prisoners (which, coincidentally, included Freemasons), wore the inverted red triangle, but no, they are in no way not a club not open to everyone...

Back