These Football Times latest club edition magazine - Rangers

My copy arrived this morning.

As has been mentioned previously, this is the first time it has come in clear packaging. On all the previous occasions, 12-15 times, it came in cardboard.
I have over 20 issues, and the Rangers issue is the first time it came with a clear plastic cover, all the others came decently wrapped in cardboard.

Not had a chance to read it but it’s a fairly healthy sized read, 150 pages I think
Very good for the price, I’ll be looking out for any future interesting ones they do.

Mine arrived miraculously intact despite the poor packaging. Seems like a nice item worth the dough skimming through initially. Noticed a few typos and inaccuracies though.

And without wanting to spoil it for others yet to receive theirs, the greatest eleven is either generational or extremely subjective/clueless. ;) :eek:

Overall a worthwhile purchase though. Enjoy fellow FFers!

Last edited:
I have an unopened copy at home, willing to swap for a cup final ticket :D

(Not really though, before anyone grasses me off to an admin)

Started on it last night, as expected it is exceptional.

Brilliant written and illustrated to perfection.

The feature on Bill Struth by Ross Hutton is really, really well put together. Very talented writer.

Gutted I missed the paper copy will just need to get the digital version when it launches.

Anyone selling give me a shout

Just sitting down to read it now. Literally two pages in and they've made an error on the page listing our crests and badges. They've got an old one listed as the current one. Good start.

EDIT: And now a grammatical error on the first page of the first article. And another a few pages in. Did nobody proofread this?

I know I'm coming across as a greetin faced bastard but when you spend £15+ on a magazine you're expecting a certain level.

Last edited:
Just sitting down to read it now. Literally two pages in and they've made an error on the page listing our crests and badges. They've got an old one listed as the current one. Good start.

EDIT: And now a grammatical error on the first page of the first article. And another a few pages in. Did nobody proofread this?

I know I'm coming across as a greetin faced bastard but when you spend £15+ on a magazine you're expecting a certain level.

Was just reading it and, on the Ibrox facts page:

Biggest home win was 14-2 against Blairgowrie way back on 20th January 1345 !

Back