They actually still believe they are going to win the league

The Gooner

I’ve listened to Clyde phone in the last couple of nights and they have had supporters suggesting the league is not over and how they’ve still to play us twice etc. Add to that Lennon talking about how great they have been playing and how they have been winning comfortably and not having to grind out results ( an obvious reference to our recent 1-0 wins) although Kennedy kind of blew that theory last night when he said they ground it our against Aberdeen.

I love the fact that they actually believe they will bear us twice and we will lose three more games but they’ll just keep winning. To kill their lingering hopes with a win at the cesspit will be glorious.

Hope they keep thinking that we've been pish but jammy till the league's done.
As long as our players keep the head and don't get carried away like them we'll be OK.

I watched the majority of their last 2 games and it's as bad as we were scraping wins under Caixhina/Murty etc. They are that bad.

There is absolutely zero identity or style to them. Slow ponderous nervous build up play, side to side, side to side, then a pot shot from 30 yards or a one two to hit the bye line. They look beyond vulnerable any time a team turns it over in midfield and runs at them. They're lucky they were playing two teams who get a nosebleed in the final third. Their fitness levels are embarrassing.

We will give them a hiding with a full team (fingers crossed) at the Piggery.

3 of their last 4 games have been awkward 1 goal wins. They are walking a tightrope. Credit to them for getting their 3 points but I would hardly call it flying, and in a run in where they can't afford to drop a single remaining point they are circling the drain frankly.

Even if they keep winning of course we only need 13 more points in out last 9 games. If we don't win the league, it will be because of us throwing it away in one of the nowt ridiculous fashions ever seen in history. Celtic cannot 'win it'.

You can tell they have not giving up hope and I’m loving it makes every game we win sweeter knowing they are watching and it’s killing them slowly and painfully.
I don't know a single Yahoo who think they even have a slight chance tbh. They are genuinely awful and it's obvious to anyone who's watched them. There is no denying it, even for the crazy among them.

I watched the majority of their last 2 games and it's as bad as we were scraping wins under Caixhina/Murty etc. They are that bad.

There is absolutely zero identity or style to them. Slow ponderous nervous build up play, side to side, side to side, then a pot shot from 30 yards or a one two to hit the bye line. They look beyond vulnerable any time a team turns it over in midfield and runs at them. They're lucky they were playing two teams who get a nosebleed in the final third. Their fitness levels are embarrassing.

Don’t think we will - not until our front 3 start playing which we have been waiting for for ages it seems.

Let’s just get it done in their own midden, that will shut them up.

Absolute mentalists if they think they are still going to win this thing.

We are so far ahead it’s unreal, and all the evidence and form suggests that’s not going to change any time soon.

Let them think they are in with a chance. Whilst it’s not over officially, it would take a proper crank to think they have a chance.

They can't win it,we can only lose it ourselves.
They will drop points before we meet them cos they won't want us winning it on their midden.

If we go there with the opportunity to win the title we will blast them off the park.

what do you mean by ‘blast?’ 4 or 5 clear goals? Based on the evidence we have seen on the park..... like I said , no chance.
If by blast you mean controlling the game and winning comfortably - then yes, that is a much more likely scenario, based on what we have seen.

What, you mean Sorrow and Turnslikeabull aren't the new Xavi and Iniesta?

Not grinding out results?

At least they're keeping the comedy up
They've been the definition of grinding out, holding on against Sheep, Motherwell etc

20/21 season - Rangers 15 points ahead after 29 games played - “League not over.”

19/20 season - Filth 10 points ahead after 29 games played - “League 100% over and we must be handed the title.”

They really are a strange species.

There is definitely a few of them still with a glimmer of hope though, and the sooner we put them out of their misery the better.

I think you are talking about a tiny % who believe that.

Most scum fans for once have been honest and even though they have won 5 games they have been awful for most of them and lucky in a few.

what do you mean by ‘blast?’ 4 or 5 clear goals? Based on the evidence we have seen on the park..... like I said , no chance.
If by blast you mean controlling the game and winning comfortably - then yes, that is a much more likely scenario, based on what we have seen.
We will go there, dominate them and beat them. We are miles ahead of them on the park, in every single department. I'm really starting to get a bit sick of people running around scared of them (not you I may add). It's pretty insulting to the teams efforts this season.

The same bunch of clowns that were adamant we were using needle men from Liverpool to dope our players
The same bunch of clowns that were adamant we were caffeine doping
The same bunch of clowns that are adamant we are paying off the government to lie about Covid testing
The same bunch of clowns that think the SFA are helping us
The same bunch of clowns that believed Shane Duffy would bring home 'the 10'
The same bunch of clowns that have turned on their club but now think they're flying

Of course they do - they believe anything if they tell themselves it often enough

55 will hang over these creatures, slowly grinding away at them for the rest of their miserable lives

Mon the Famous :shh:

I’ve said all season any team that plays at a high tempo and presses them will run all over the top of them in the last 20 minutes their fitness levels are shocking

see Sparta Prague for the blue print

get them in a high energy game and they crumble

We just need to keep doing our talking on the pitch and keep winning

I want us to win every game until we meet them at Sharkheid and then win 55 there

It will crucify (pun intended) them and their hurt and pain will last for years when they think they blew the “holy grail 10IAR” :)

We will go there, dominate them and beat them. We are miles ahead of them on the park, in every single department. I'm really starting to get a bit sick of people running around scared of them (not you I may add). It's pretty insulting to the teams efforts this season.
There is definitely a section of our support who have a greater fear of that lot than faith in our team.

We have a far stronger squad than the last 2 seasons and are more than equipped to see it over the line comfortably.

55 is coming, the longer the papes are in denial about it, the sweeter it will be when it happens.

Back