They are not guaranteed to win 5 games

They could lose 3 and we’d still manage to conjure up losing 3 also. We are pathetic mate they’ll win the title by 7 points or so nothing surer.

They don’t need to win 5 games.

They turned up and played shite today yet still scored 3 goals and got through.

Anyway, the main issue is the absolute state of our team. We’ll be lucky to win any games playing the way we have never mind 5.

Aberdeen should have beat them today

Hope springs eternal that Killie or Hearts can take points off them

We get back to our A game ..... you never know
What I do know is they are not a great side
They haven't put 5 league wins together all season..

I have no doubt they'll drop points in the run in, they are quite crap. However we have shown we cannot beat fucking Ross County and Dundee so it'll be in hope rather than expectation we do anything, especially win at their midden.

Aberdeen were smart how they set up against them, and had quality to make chances up top, just hope other teams (including ourselves!) Take note.

That's the spirit. No surrender !!!

Ah yes that little known fact that if the fans all post “No Surrender” on a message board enough it’ll magically turn our squad into title winners.

You can believe as much as you would like but that doesn’t change the personnel we need to rely on to get the job done and they have shown continually they aren’t up to it.

Kilmarnock are the only ones I can see taking points off them and that isn't even enough after the past weeks horrendous %^*& up.

They'll go and win the double.

Ah yes that little known fact that if the fans all post “No Surrender” on a message board enough it’ll magically turn our squad into title winners.

You can believe as much as you would like but that doesn’t change the personnel we need to rely on to get the job done and they have shown continually they aren’t up to it.
It won't work, he forgot to put RTID at the end

Clutching at more straws than a scarecrow having a tug.

We need to be flawless and we need them to collapse. It’s verging on a miracle we need.

or a picture of big Marvin with keep believing underneath it, its puerile,immature pish

Maybe the others have sussed that Rangers and them are not all they're cracked up to be, not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.

Correct. 3 wins and 2 draws wins them the league.
The team just need to put their big boy pants on and go for it.

That ball to the back post.

Get Sima running in there and stand it up.

At the piggery I'd flood the midfield and turn it into a battle for the first half, quieten the crowd

They might not be guaranteed to win 5 league matches but do think we are? Dropping points to some utter fu*king dross and not beating that shower of shite either shows where we are. Fu*k them doesn’t even matter now if we win five league games it’s still not enough. We are looking for a favour from someone else. Ain’t happening. We fu*ked it. That’s the pisser for me. We fu*ked it. Embarrassing

The Celtic fans I know and still talk to about the football basically all tell me the same thing.

They don't think Celtic are great but we make it easy for them.

It's a joke for them

Its not often I agree, but thats spot on sadly.

We have gift wrapped another title and the £££'s with it.

1 proven striker signing in the last window is the difference and our board didnt sanction it.

Back