They can win the title at the piggery now

Who cares?

They've won it already, exactly when they rubber stamp it doesn't really make a blind bit of difference to me.

You cannot win a league title on goal difference with 2 games remaining.

But as others have alluded to, it seems unlikely we’ll get to that game without further damage.

The league games are almost an irrelevance now. The concern is we’re in for another humbling day on Sunday

Maybe send a few of the youngsters out at parkhead, they maybe wouldn’t shit themselves as much as our “leader” and his cronies

The players deserve the humiliation, the fans don’t.

At least we won’t have anyone there and I’ll be finding something better to do that day.

How the %^*& are we going to find buyers for the heap?

I literally want them all gone now.

Start with a clean slate and build a team with a whole new identity.

Butland, Sima, Cortes and Diomande can stay.

The rest NEED to go.

How the %^*& are we going to find buyers for the heap?

I literally want them all gone now.

Start with a clean slate and build a team with a whole new identity.

Butland, Sima, Cortes and Diomande can stay.

The rest NEED to go.
This! What are we holding onto? This squad aren't capable of meeting the expectations of the support. They should not under any circumstance be allowed another attempt at it.

Whatdo you mean on goal difference at least
Do I need to spell it out for you?
I assume you can read the league table.
He's talking rubbish.
Possibly 6 clear with 6 to play for and vastly superior GD on the day, if it was me the champagne would be out.
But you know that.
But as others have said we'll likely drop points before then, so it could well be wrapped up on the day if not before.

I apologise in advance that I'm not looking forward to this scenario.

Eh, who cares where they win it. It happened in 2018, the world kept on spinning.

It's the fact that they've been allowed to win it at all that is galling.

Latest posts

Back