They don’t get it

People actually think that our players care about losing titles. They don't. As long as they are getting paid, win bonus,minutes played bonus, goal bonus, points bonus, free lunches, free merch and discounts on their motors they're content. They don't hurt like us.

Honesty, I despite all but about three of this current squad.

I absolute hate them.

Just a big group of pure losers.
I was at this stage but now i have no feelings towards the Rangers players at all and i think thats sadder than anything. I NEVER thought i would feel this way about the club i love.

All about personal accolades. Nothing to do with the teams success. Taverniers highlight was becoming the too scoring defender, not winning the Cup with the team. The whole thing is rotten to the core, needs ripped down and rebuilt
How the eff do you know this? Answer is you don’t !! You’re just telling lies about a guy who’s given us his all, week in and week out.
We’ve got a new manager who’s done well with what he inherited and you’re saying it’s rotten to the core.
it’s going to be a crazy summer ahead on
here with hysteria and moaning about signings regardless of who we get

The night that lot win another league and Scott Wright is on instagram stories resharing photos because for once he’s actually done something of note in a game. They should be hanging their heads in shame not self promoting.
Agent Wright knows there's a Hampden final around the corner. His time to shine! I'm all for him promoting himself!

Possible he pays for an agency to keep his profile active?
I notice Cantwell and Clement post quite generic clips and quotes in the majority of their posts
I know a lot of players Socials are ran by agencies, even Clement mentioned it about his own in a press conference, maybe make the agency aware that now is not the best time?
I get that a lot may have to do with sponsorship etc, it's the world we live in now.

Honesty, I despite all but about three of this current squad.

I absolute hate them.

Just a big group of pure losers.
Me too m8, said exactly the same in another thread. Never before have I felt like this about rangers players.

Just spent the night watching some of the old firms from 2012 and back to the 1990's.

It's only after watching these games and reminding me about what a Rangers team is all about I've realised this current team hasn't got anywhere near the desire of these previous teams.

The modern game has created a softness that is against what was one of our key strengths as a club in bygone years. A hardness and desire amongst the team generated by a habit of trophy winning.

Any one curious, have a look at The Scottish Cup finals of 1999 and 2002, along with any old firm Walter Smith was manager. Tremendous viewing.
I got my 'these football times' Rangers book and it left me bereft as I read of legends back in the day and looked at the current lot.

not a Ranger among them.

This squad don’t give a f&&k what it means to the people to lose to these scumbags.its horrible to day but I don’t trust this team od c£££s to win the cup final
These losers will have their blond wag getting the bags packed for Dubai, and not one single %^*& given, if we win or lose the final. Nothing at all. Get them all to %^*&.

All about personal accolades. Nothing to do with the teams success. Taverniers highlight was becoming the too scoring defender, not winning the Cup with the team. The whole thing is rotten to the core, needs ripped down and rebuilt
Been saying this for a long long time. Whilst Tav’s goals tally is incredible, he has 100% turned the whole “top scoring defender” situation into a personal crusade rather than doing the job he’s paid to do and that is to defend. The fact we lose so many goals down his side is mostly to do with him being fkn way way way out of position trying to make runs past our front line and when our attacks break down other players have to then try and cover. Also the fact that he’s over taking corners on the left wing and then when his corner inevitably doesn’t get past the guy at the front post he then has a 150 yard chase back across to where he should be which uses up energy he shouldn’t have to expend. When he comes up against for athletic guys like Maeda he’s blowing out his arse. Even playing him further forward would probably suit both him and the team but continuing to play him at full back while allowing him to roam where he sees fit is absolute madness from the management.

How the eff do you know this? Answer is you don’t !! You’re just telling lies about a guy who’s given us his all, week in and week out.
We’ve got a new manager who’s done well with what he inherited and you’re saying it’s rotten to the core.
it’s going to be a crazy summer ahead on
here with hysteria and moaning about signings regardless of who we get

Self indulgent. Another year without the title but more goals for him. That's the leader btw.

Soul destroying and an indication of where we're at Wright still manages to get game time, utterly hopeless. He struggle to get a game for any other team in the league

The gaffer spoke about this when he came in about a winning mentality unfortunately fast forward they still can’t get it even after winning league cup they don’t have a winning mentality the sooner they are all weeded out the better.

Our captains wee instagram compilation will be out next week as well showing what a great season he’s had.

The loser mentality is rife through the entire club, and to be honest we as supporters have been relatively accepting of it.

We laughed at the fences being thrown, but the last failure of a season the filth had they forced their entire club into a root and branch overhaul that saw them get back to dominating instantly.

The night that lot win another league and Scott Wright is on instagram stories resharing photos because for once he’s actually done something of note in a game. They should be hanging their heads in shame not self promoting.
the night that lot win the league you are trawling through rangers players social media looking for something negative

the night that lot win the league you are trawling through rangers players social media looking for something negative
Not quite. As I said I don’t even follow Wright- it was shared by another player. He can’t post what he likes but I thought it lacked a bit of class.

Bang on again. And their top men just watch what we do, then make their move regards signings. They keep the culture in house and hate us. We have nice guys who don’t have many winners medals.
Great post
People actually think that our players care about losing titles. They don't. As long as they are getting paid, win bonus,minutes played bonus, goal bonus, points bonus, free lunches, free merch and discounts on their motors they're content. They don't hurt like us.
They think they have won second place that's the difference in mindset and that includes the board.

I think that was what TC was trying to say when he was interviewed after the Dundee game

I’m going to go against the grain here Sterling should be absolutely nowhere near a midfield spot next season we need proper midfielders who can dictate games have a range of passing and can take the ball on the half turn and hurt teams.

He hasn’t got that sort of quality.

He’s a RB let’s play him there

This is spades. Someone with a bit of dig and energy, he must be a midfielder for us... Just no. He hasn't let us down no matter where he is played, but he is not the answer to our midfield problems and never will be.

Since returning to the top flight we've had board members that want to build bridges with people that actively tried to destroy us. We've had board members that thought having a friendly with Celtic would be a good idea. Is it really any wonder our players don't get it.

I’ve always said rangers didn’t die in the 2012 but the rangers we knew did
What's died is our own people's belief we can retrieve the situation. The club itself will always survive. What state that club we are willing to accept is in, is entirely on us.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I utterly despise CFC and their followers. What I will say though, is when they found themselves in very similar circumstances to where we are now they managed to unite and turn things around for the better.

Far be it for me to suggest we learn lessons from the likes of that mob, but I think the time is fast approaching where Rangers fans have a serious decision to make over the future, and what it looks like under this board of directors.

Last edited:
There were a lot of smiley happy faces in that Rangers lineup coming out the tunnel on Tuesday night prior to kick off and plenty of fun banter during the game. It makes total sense, the pressure was off them knowing the league was gone and the sun, sand and sea awaits.

I’ve been away on holiday since Saturday and thankfully missed the end to the capitulation.

I’ve said it for years in here, your Tavs, Goldson Lundstram etc are born losers and yet folk would defend them with the what about Tav’s goals, great servants to the club, European run etc

The majority of everyone else brought in since last year are just mediocre to pish footballers that are never going to win you a league.

Too many on here living in another world making up excuse after excuse, refs cheated us, Celtic aren’t a good team, just unlucky, We are utter baws.

You can’t compare the job as a footballer to an office job or actor/director … there’s so many other variables at play for a footballer.

I see the point you tried to make, but it’s brutally flawed.
Yes and no

It's a shorter career than other jobs they get a lifestyle they want to live that lifestyle.

When footballs gone they can't live that lifestyle anymore.

Thing is easily 50-70% of them will end up with nothing but memories

I'm not saying either view is right or wrong is just different as you say than most other jobs

Completely agree.

At best, if recruitment goes well, then we could be a season away from even challenging.

At worst, we balls it up completely and they've got the next 4 sewn up.
Not so sure about that. A team playing in Scotland can only get so far ahead.

Think back to August 2021 most of us thought they were 1 or 2 windows away from us after their shambles of a close season, horrendous recruitment the year before and Welsh Ralston McCarthy Montgomery starting the season as regulars.

They got their next 7 or 8 signings right and it turned the tables. Jota and Carter Vickers would've been the most expensive signings at 6 or 7 million each. We spent that on Danilo Dessers and Lammers so it's not like they're blowing us out the water.

If Koppen knows what he's doing and we get some new medical staff we could catch them next season. They have been absolutely gash this season and it won't be long before Vickers and O'Riley are restless and wanting moves away.

I mean %^*&, if it was possible to resurrect Walter for next season then a couple of 37 year olds on free transfers would probably be enough.

It seems Clement is very bullish right now and saying this and that.
Possibly to quell the murmurings of discontent. Big plans!
What is going to happen this summer at the club.
What I am not hearing or reading so far, is his part in this capitulation.
Surely he can't absolve himself completely of blame?

He can say all he wants, but all he is doing is making a rod for his own back, that the media will remember for sure, and the supporters.And if he doesn't do what he says, or if he doesn't get off to good start, these words may come back to haunt him.

Also calling out the board in public may yet backfire spectacularly.
The last person that did this to my mind, was Gerrard after our loss to Malmo, and that didn't end very well.

Big summer for all concerned.
Manager - Coach.
Board.
Players.
Supposedly.
Sound familiar?
Now where have I heard this before?

Diomande and raskin are not going to take us to the level we require mate they need to go as well
Tell me you know nothing about football without telling me you know nothing about football.
Diomande needs to go :))
Holy %^*&, we've not even made his signing permanent and he needs to go already.
I was going to say worst take so far, but you're in good company...but definitely a top 3 worst take on what's needed next season, or in your case not needed.
Diomande to go FFS :))

Tell me you know nothing about football without telling me you know nothing about football.
Diomande needs to go :))
Holy %^*&, we've not even made his signing permanent and he needs to go already.
I was going to say worst take so far, but you're in good company...but definitely a top 3 worst take on what's needed next season, or in your case not needed.
Diomande to go FFS :))
100% Correct, too many writing some of our players off when they’ve got absolute dross to play with. We need to give some players the chance to play in a team with some desire and ability.

Back