They hate us more than they love their own club

There is a massive amount of panic surrounding that club and it's as a result of one poor Euro result and scraping by Dunfermline.

If they are like this after 2 games the potential pandemonium and outrage on 1st Sept is a really satisfying thought.

One half of their support are loosing their sh*t, the other half are refusing to take us seriously.

Can we not take action against the author with it being written about our club if he didn’t have permission?

In the 2005-06 Season the Scum had already won the league Hearts are playing them at Tynecastle I'm in the work the games on not giving a feck about it,one of them actually jumps up when Hearts scored ,final score 3-0 (Aberdeen 2 seasons ago lying down again) anyway point is it fully proofs the heading of this thread.You have to be a special case to celebrate a goal against your own team during the actual match.

Its like having creepy stalkers in your life. Crazy, pathetic, demented cult that they are. They really need help but whats worse is all them buying this pish enabling more to do so. Us winning the league is hoing to seriously damage alot of communities.

"Glasgow brace yourself Leverndale hospital might not be big enough".

My wife's cousin is married to a bheast. Every time I meet him, he only talks about us, usually a wee dig at us but I just smile and don't take the bait.

More paranoid nonsense from a paranoid support,,,they will always be in our shadow
Dead things don’t have shadows so that’s going to really going to feck with their brains when they see our shadow engulfing them even more when 55 comes because “ it’s on its way”

It is too easy to label these people as bat shit fxxking crazy.

Their strange obsession about us must now be categorised as an unexplained phenomena.

Imagine trying to sit down and write about book about them - my interest would last less than 5 minutes before I would feel the need to puke.

Bumped into a rattler I know in Tesco the day after the game In Luxembourg. I haven't seen this guy in over two years and his first words of greeting was " yous c unts were lucky last night big man"

Obsessed to a dangerous level.

Headline gushing review on Amazon left by - guess who? Paying out on Alex Thomson. What a cabal it is, a rancid troupe, blind to the rottenness at the core of their beloved club. Any of these wonderful writers fancy giving us a warts and all expose of the biggest paedo cover-up in sports history? Come on guys, open goal for your talents surely?

My wife's cousin is married to a bheast. Every time I meet him, he only talks about us, usually a wee dig at us but I just smile and don't take the bait.

I've got a pal who's a Killie fan, but surprisingly level headed. His dad however any time I see him tries to make rangers jokes. This from a club who's biggest recent achievement is finishing 3rd and being knocked out Europe in the first round by Connahs Quay.

They are seriously creepy people. Honestly, can you imagine being in the mind of one of this lot, where the first thing you think about when you wake and the last thing you think about when you turn in is your greatest rivals? Has any Rangers supporter ever written a book or produced a film about them? Let's face it, there is LOTS of material about them and their sordid history that could fill several volumes, yet we just don't think they are worth the time and effort it would take.

I don't fill my day searching out every last detail of their wrong-doings (thankfully!), yet they seem to spend more time pouring over all-things Rangers than they do on anything remotely related to their shitty, discredited club. Perhaps if they did the CBC scandal and its cover-up would never have reached the depths it has.

Thank fuck I'm a Bluenose and don't have their warped mentality.

You can just imagine what a steaming pile of absolute shite it will be.
Look out for special segments being printed in the Daily Rebel for a week.

Be sure to get the next installment in tomorrow's Rebel where the author paddy who struggles with a bad stutter talks about how he never got his dream job as a sports commentator.
"It's because am a ka ka kaflick" he claimed.

This isn’t the first book this author has written about us and he is well respected among the West End luvvie fraternity.
More anti Rangers guff for the haters, irrespective of class.

Back