They're already bricking it and thinking of more ways to get the game on the 2nd moved again

nateman

You can run but you can't hide scum. :)):)):))

Screenshot-2021-12-23-at-00-51-47.png

They can run but they can't hide forever. They've got to come out of hiding some time

Last edited:
They've spent the last week or so claiming we are the ones shitting it from them. It doesn't matter to me when we play them tbh. They are pish. We held them at arms length while we'd been decimated with Covid earlier on in the season. They've actually given us the time to get our best defender and the man who scored against them that day fully fit for the 2nd of February.

Us potentially missing Aribo, Balogun and Bassey is a bigger deal than their 2 missing players. But I would still fancy us in them circumstances and it would make them sick when we smash them.

Us potentially missing Aribo, Balogun and Bassey is a bigger deal than their 2 missing players. But I would still fancy us in them circumstances and it would make them sick when we smash them.

We might be missing those three but Helander is due to return during the winter break, so that makes up for potentially missing both Balogun and Bassey in defence. Aribo is a tough one to replace but, I'd still fancy our chances against their defence with Hagi in the 10 position, with Sakala, Kent and Morelos ahead of him.

Plus you would think, we will make at least 1 or 2 signings to shore ourselves up for the run in.

We might be missing those three but Helander is due to return during the winter break, so that makes up for potentially missing both Balogun and Bassey in defence. Aribo is a tough one to replace but, I'd still fancy our chances against their defence with Hagi in the 10 position, with Sakala, Kent and Morelos ahead of him.

Plus you would think, we will make at least 1 or 2 signings to shore ourselves up for the run in.
Playing devil's advocate here, but they have Jota to return, probably their most creative player, and Julien. So they can match us there, on returns.

Playing devil's advocate here, but they have Jota to return, probably their most creative player, and Julien. So they can match us there, on returns.

Can't see Jullien returning for them. How many injuries see a player miss a clean year of football and their manager still isn't putting a date on his return?

He's been injured since December 2020.

Then when he does return he'll have baseball bats taken to his hamstrings at training by mad Ange.

I think we'll be looking at loan to buy deals due to the probable financial problems coming up. I can't see them spending much either. We've no idea when crowds will be allowed back in in full.

Jullien has been injured for a year. He was a bit of a bombscare prior to that as well. Jota returning could be an issue but, then again we've got Ryan Kent teetering on the brink of hitting form again.

Of course it's all ifs, buts and maybes at the moment. We've got much better squad depth than they do, that much is a certainty imo.

Only Aribo is a starter when all players are fit. If Nugeria go out in group stages Aribo will be available to play

Jullien has been injured for a year. He was a bit of a bombscare prior to that as well. Jota returning could be an issue but, then again we've got Ryan Kent teetering on the brink of hitting form again.

Of course it's all ifs, buts and maybes at the moment. We've got much better squad depth than they do, that much is a certainty imo.
We could just play Patterson RM and him and Tav shut him down. I cant see where any other threat comes from?

I went to a cryotherapy chamber place in anniesland and Julien has been going there for months apparently.

They just could not resist diving in and manipulating the fixture list (again) because they thought they would benefit.

Have they shot themselves in the foot…?

Cant give their team any confidence if their top brass, manager, fans are running and hiding from us ~ the players know what’s going on.

Anyway, no matter what stunts they try and pull we just stay strong and win this league with integrity.

Amazing how players become better and a bigger miss the longer he's out.

He was unconvincing at best, and a bombscare at worst before he went out and now they've got him as The Barrowfield Baresi.

Imagine going into an Old Firm game, in 2022, terrified that you don't have Tom Rogic available.

They're perpetually stuck in 2016.
I think that shows how much they’re being deceived. As soon as we put any kind of decent team together he was finished, but because they’re passing quickly v the rest of the league they think he’s turned into a new player. He hasn’t and it’ll be glaringly obvious when he’s up against us again.

They just could not resist diving in and manipulating the fixture list (again) because they thought they would benefit.

Have they shot themselves in the foot…?

Cant give their team any confidence if their top brass, manager, fans are running and hiding from us ~ the players know what’s going on.

Anyway, no matter what stunts they try and pull we just stay strong and win this league with integrity.
Very pertinent point RC.
The players know their manager is shitting it.
If he fancied his chances the game would be played on the 2nd.

They are afraid of us and the damage we can inflict on them. They can use every dirty trick they can come up with but they will have to face us at some stage.

Even when we had some appalling Rangers sides, I never wanted to run from a game against them. The minimum you can do is stand up and fight best you can.

They are absolute cowards to a man.
In all my years following Rangers I cannot recall our club ever, even in our darkest days, seeking to get an Old Firm game postponed/rescheduled because we were off form, had players out or for any reason at all - ever.

This is now the third time that I can recall them having requested either a postponement or a manipulation of the fixtures because it didn't suit them to play at the scheduled or normal time. Each time their request has been granted by the authorities.

Feart tae play - cfc shitebags#.

Hopefully they get exactly what they deserve.

LOL @the timmy in OP. There are 17000+ cops in Scotland, you need 400-500 to police an old firm game, of course they're going to be able to handle it.

You can smell the fear.

I think that shows how much they’re being deceived. As soon as we put any kind of decent team together he was finished, but because they’re passing quickly v the rest of the league they think he’s turned into a new player. He hasn’t and it’ll be glaringly obvious when he’s up against us again.
Injury prone, doesnt seem interested. Last played well against us when Pedro was manager. He is pish

Has there been a more despicable club in football than these mutants? Sexually abuse children, deny it, and also use Human suffering to their sporting advantage under the guise of "sporting integrity". My God I despise them.

Why would potential covid related staff shortages be more likely for a mid week fixture?

Julie has been out so long like Ryan Jack it will be next season before he is back to his previous level which even then Alfie used to used him like dog uses a tree

Big Ange in front of the cameras (looking down from /to the side of the cameras - obvs) talking tough about playing the fixture all the while behind the scenes the weasels are in overdrive trying anything to stop the game happening.

You should not be surprised if already theyre starting to think about how to request the season is cancelled and void.

Kyogo’s fallin’ all around me
Tims are hiding, on the run
It’s the season for drawing with reserve teams
Merry Christmas, F***** Scum!

People always go on about Jullien coming back as if he’s some kind of modern day Baresi.

Like you say he was an absolute bomb scare when he was a regular and can’t handle physical strikers. Also a big fairy who goes down in agony about 5 times per game.

Back