Things you'd like to say to the voices around you at Ibrox

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Have you ever played a game of football in your life?!"

This in spade fulls.

Last night I would say Kent wasn’t not trying clearly ya fucking morons. He just had a very poor game which was not helped by three or four players giving him absolute hospital balls with no pace on them making him look even worse than he was. Guy behind me claimed he was “hiding all night” and then ten minutes later “everything breaks down at you ya lazy bastard”. Even had the cheek to slag Kent’s booking that all stemmed from a weak as piss pass from Arfield that sold him short.

There have always been players past and present that for some that can do nothing right.
It’ll never change.
Even as recent when Goldson made his howler at Ibrox v Hamilton as much as it annoyed me I wouldn’t shout abuse at him or anyone else wearing the jersey.
Some people IMO go to a game looking for faults and are ready to jump on any errors.
When we were in the Govan stand as it was known then, there were two guys behind us that within the first few minutes would be screaming “ this isn’t good enough Rangers “ Why bother??

Chief moaner and groaner in my area been missing a while, maybe need him back though as that's coincided with us playing shite:D

This in spade fulls.

Last night I would say Kent wasn’t not trying clearly ya fucking morons. He just had a very poor game which was not helped by three or four players giving him absolute hospital balls with no pace on them making him look even worse than he was. Guy behind me claimed he was “hiding all night” and then ten minutes later “everything breaks down at you ya lazy bastard”. Even had the cheek to slag Kent’s booking that all stemmed from a weak as piss pass from Arfield that sold him short.
It's very frustrating when they can't see things for what they are.

This in spade fulls.

One thing we couldn't accuse our players of on a European night in particular is a lack of effort.

"Its not a game of fucking 5s!" to the 2 idiots behind me who expect every single player to be marking a man regardless of where the ball is on the pitch. Absolutely zero understanding of team shape, pressing etc.

Also, anybody in or around MFF will be aware of a big fat c*nt in what must be row G - I who sits near the aisle. He's had a few run-ins with people, including me. Usually involves him threatening to "take your fucking heid aff - if ma boy wisnae here" :rolleyes: one of these guys you never hear when we're winning or playing well. Sure enough after the 1st goal last night - literally right after kick off - the players were all the "shitebags", "imposters" and "empty jerseys".

I wouldn't like to say anything to him, already been down that route. Somebodys going to end up rattling his jaw and taking the stadium ban.

“I hope you turn up on Sunday and scream as much vitriol at the Celtic players than you have at Rangers players tonight”

SJR4 - guy out his seat about five times pointing and screaming at Rangers players.

Sadly he’s there every game and not a Euro day tripper.

Non league games bring all sorts, guy across the isle from me was constantly shouting, never seen him before. Thought the guy in front who is a season ticket holder was going to burst him. What is it about the word fucking that shouters seem to emphasise!

The closest you'd get to becoming a football manager is on fifa mate!

You need to go to specsavers not the linesman, that's 5 fuckin times you've called offside and everytime they were clearly on ya tit.

Makes me laugh when people make out this only happens at European games and its non ST holders.

I've had season tickets in 4 different parts of the ground and every one was surrounded by a few people similar to everyone thats been described on this thread.

Makes me laugh when people make out this only happens at European games and its non ST holders.

I've had season tickets in 4 different parts of the ground and every one was surrounded by a few people similar to everyone thats been described on this thread.
Fair point. You just know the ones around you so you begin to excuse them over time for some reason. A new face appears at a Euro night and you take all the frustrations of the regular shouter you tolerate out on them.

Wasn't in my usual seat BF4 last night.Up the Copland rear and what a bunch of moany angry arses.
Genuinely taken aback by it.

Think I’d get a ban if I said what I wanted to say to folk over the last few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back