Think about this.

Midfield General

I'm not trying to sugar-coat the result,I am gutted like everyone else.However the fact is we are still talking and posting threads about Europe and it's Christmas.Even as recently as last season this would have been cause for major celebrations.
We were never outclassed by any of the other teams and with a little bit of luck and a bit more quality we would have qualified.
Now the team needs to concentrate on the league and Scottish Cup,stop dropping points to to inferior teams.
Keep the faith,every game we play is a game closer to winning a league or cup.

It is always disappointing to go out whenever it is. When take a step back and look at thing though we are definitely on an trajectory. It will take a few more windows to fine tune things but we are definitely getting there.

I said earlier we're not as bad as people make out even though this last week or so has been testing , we are probably a creative midfielder away from seeing a huge difference to our results and another striker would be a bonus

I'm not trying to sugar-coat the result,I am gutted like everyone else.However the fact is we are still talking and posting threads about Europe and it's Christmas.Even as recently as last season this would have been cause for major celebrations.
We were never outclassed by any of the other teams and with a little bit of luck and a bit more quality we would have qualified.
Now the team needs to concentrate on the league and Scottish Cup,stop dropping points to to inferior teams.
Keep the faith,every game we play is a game closer to winning a league or cup.

We would have hardly have been dancing in the streets of raith or gathering round at Ibrox, 100,000 strong........:p

Jesting mate, I get your sentiment. Disappointing to be be put out with a very limited goal threat in a must win, but it's all part of the progress.

Back