This feels like the final few games under Gio/Beale

Same players guilty of the same things. These guys are losers.

manager hopefully realises this but more importantly the board better as it's going to take money to change things.

Another bang average manager who is shit scared to change anything, pretty much like his predecessors, how he can stand and watch those senior players put in that level of performance is beyond me

Change what? We have a squad full of bang average muck. Get Lundstram, Goldson, Tav and the rest of the loser 'core' group away to %^*&. Rank rotten.

And we all know how they both ended. Defeat on Sunday and another manager could be away.

Same players letting us down. Time after time.

Disgusted. Deflated.
No, that isn't happening. But I hope the manager has watched videos of the last few games of Gio and Beale and realises exactly what the changes he needs to make are and who needs to go.

Clement isn't getting the sack but has decision making has been hopeless when it's come to the business end of the season.

Just throwing shite at the wall and hoping it sticks.
Hard to do anything else when all you have is shite. I’d happily see the back of every single one of them right now.

As you say, it’s the same players who keep doing it. The fact that Rangers players have it in them to just completely give up is a disgrace.

The leaderless duo of tav and goldson doing their bit to put as much pressure on another manager as possible.
There’s some amount of sh!te in that squad, but they 2 are the driving force downwards our continual inability to compete when it matters.
Nothing will change until they are gone.

The manager deserves to be backed in the summer but that is now two consecutive end-of-season collapses he has overseen at two different clubs.

He can't be above blame.

At least Van Bronckhorst tried to change things with formation in Europe.
Clement turned us round, then got a winter break with the team and has made us worse than Beales team. He’s now performed worse than Beale was at the start of the season.

Either they're not listening to/ignoring the manager or we've got a boss whose entire game plan tonight was aimless long punts and winning the second ball. Neither are palatable.

But one can be rectified and if it's not then he'll be looking for a new job sooner or later.

Leadership starts at the top an

There is no urgency or creativity, same old story with corners and far to predictable to play against

The manger got his game plan wrong again and players started slowly.

Main core of the players have been around too long & need shifted or allow them to leave if OOC this summer than a new deal.

Change what? We have a squad full of bang average muck. Get Lundstram, Goldson, Tav and the rest of the loser 'core' group away to %^*&. Rank rotten.
Formation, corners, tactics, anything but he sticks with the same losers so he is as culpable as the rest of them.

We play long balls constantly yet don't play for 2nd balls

We cannot bullet yet another manager within a year and allow the same wasters elsewhere in the club continue dragging us down.

It will be a never ending cycle. Every time we change manager we get the new manager bounce, but under the surface its another rebuild needed and sets us back a year.

Clements job is safe for now. But that depends on how many of the cowards he rids us off. They will get manager after manager the sack

The players aren't good enough we know that.

But Clements not blameless either been here 7 months and I have no idea what style of play is other than long balls.

Not saying his job should be in question but I am begining to have my doubts about him.

I’m behind big Phil 100% but something is seriously wrong, his attitude has changed, the players have changed, he’s making poor decisions, clearly he’s squeezed everything out of those bottle jobs.

Another bang average manager who is shit scared to change anything, pretty much like his predecessors, how he can stand and watch those senior players put in that level of performance is beyond me
That's not true though is it.
He pulled this squad together and made shit players look OK.
They have reverted to type.
Injuries haven't helped but Beale saddled us with some amount of pish.

Back