This guy definitely hangs around primary school gates to come up with this.

var-mancityveteran.gif

List of rivers we’ve visited since Christmas:
- The Ruhr, nr. Dortmund
- River Danube, Belgrade
- Cávado River, nr. Braga
- Mulde River, nr. Leipzig

List of rivers the great unwashed have avoided since Christmas:
- The Clyde…

Fūck off Timmy!

I know it’s a big ask but if that lot screw up their next three games and we win the title, you will be able to paddle a canoe up and down the river of tears that will flow from the hordes.

How do I unsee this?
Just give it some time - if you can't get rid of the awful image after a week or so, try speaking to your GP - drink or drugs would only onlv you temporary relief, counterproductive really. Remember, everyone on this thread is in the same boat - be strong.

• Haha
Reactions: d72
Presume that's her going "oh wow" at the end as she is thinking the same as us - a grown "man" and he dress, speaks and behaves like that
Poor girl probably hasn't seen anything as crazy as that since the old Ayatollah was tumbled out his coffin

The archetypal deviant .
If only the Saudi Arabians had bought Millwall instead of Man City.Hope Spurs make top four. Just to hand out a lesson to these taliban loving nonces.

I never get sound on the vids anymore. Sound is turned up on device and sound is on in the vid. Even if I go to Twitter to watch. Could someone who understands these things explain why that could be. Can watch anything else with sound. Only Twitter vids.

Back