This is going to be an EPL stadium next season

Well done Luton. I was surprised by the size of their support at Wembley. Looked like they sold all their tickets.
They seemed to bear the brunt of hooliganism in the 70’s and 80’s when all the London mobs used to come up the short distance en masse and wreck the local area, so it’s nice to see them back in slightly more civilised times.

Unless they do the upgrade work then no is my reading of it
Thanks. Would be a huge shame, but wonder if they'll end up playing at Milton Keynes instead? Beautiful stadium there and not too far from Luton (owned by an absoutely appalling football club, mind you).

Thanks. Would be a huge shame, but wonder if they'll end up playing at Milton Keynes instead? Beautiful stadium there and not too far from Luton (owned by an absoutely appalling football club, mind you).
They have plans to do it a lot is smaller things as @Smkz23 posted

Bigger issue is the Bobbers Stand - that has to basically be rebuilt

Notts Forest had to upgrade their floodlights to PL standard

Last edited:
Was reminiscing with an old friend this morning and I reminded him that we were at the Notts county game when Luton got relegated out the top league.
Both sides went down.
Didn’t ever think it would take this long for them to get back up.
Football has changed so much in the 31 years it’s almost a different game, different business certainly. I knew one of their directors , did a bit of work for him he was a builder, bet there are no Prem teams with local builders on the board nowadays.

I honestly think most fans & players of the EPL will embrace their visit there.

In the future it will be a "I went to watch/play at Kenilworth road" story to tell the Grandkids.

Well done to them on promotion btw!

I honestly think most fans & players of the EPL will embrace their visit there.

In the future it will be a "I went to watch/play at Kenilworth road" story to tell the Grandkids.

Well done to them on promotion btw!
Aye etihad stadium anfield old Trafford,kennilworth Road am sure players will have it ingrained in there heads it's like saying we played at Peterhead and the players will be gushing to their grandkids that the played there

Is there any boozers near the ground?
Looks like a good laugh for an away day.

Back