This is what we’re up against

Should be a retrospective Red card if there is still a thing ridiculous VAR didn’t look at it .

He's a cynical wee barsteward who gets away with all sorts. The thing is also is that any of the so called top flight refs would have ignored that tackle in fear of the shitstorm that would come there way. Wonder what Gallagher would say about incident on ref watch. Utterly despairing!!

It was a clear cynical foul to start with Clancy let go that should have merited a card VAR should have taken it further ffs Sterling was sent off after VAR got involved for nothing compared to that the games rigged.

The thing is, it's clear Clancy doesn't see initial incident as a foul, as otherwise he would make the advantage gesture. The stamp, he clearly misses (or chooses to miss) so why is VAR not asking him to go view the incident?

Another ghost celtic player who seems to avoid any cards, seem to remember maeda doing tav as well and we never even got a free kick

Firstly, how in the name of %^*& is Clancy not blowing for the clear foul?

Secondly why is he allowing McGregor to take 4 steps before stamping down on the opponent when he clearly could have avoided him altogether?
He played advantage I’ll give him that but should have carded him for the cynical foul as for the stamping VAR should have dealt with that shocking but not surprising nothing happened.

The thing is, it's clear Clancy doesn't see initial incident as a foul, as otherwise he would make the advantage gesture. The stamp, he clearly misses (or chooses to miss) so why is VAR not asking him to go view the incident?
Can you be sent off for intent ?

I get accused of being paranoid and wearing a tinfoil hat for repeatedly demanding action against these cheating refs. That was a shocker and again nothing happens from the ref. It is no surprise they win the League every season when the rules of the game don't apply to them.

First he put the Hearts lad down so knew exactly where he was then preceded to deliberately and unnecessary try to use the player as a doormat!

Meanwhile Clancy either has Mr Magoo or Colonel Blink issues or was too busy given his whistle silent head to care?

One thing is for sure he was right there and should be made to explain why he did nothing unless it comes under The SFA protected Species order?

I get accused of being paranoid and wearing a tinfoil hat for repeatedly demanding action against these cheating refs. That was a shocker and again nothing happens from the ref. It is no surprise they win the League every season when the rules of the game don't apply to them.
No doubt some will be our fans but you know some of The Rings supporters are in here too muttley so stick to what your eyes are showing you and you won't be far wrong!

First he put the Hearts lad down so knew exactly where he was then preceded to deliberately and unnecessary try to use the player as a doormat!

Meanwhile Clancy either has Mr Magoo or Colonel Blink issues or was too busy given his whistle silent head to care?

One thing is for sure he was right there and should be made to explain why he did nothing unless it comes under The SFA protected Species order?
The point here is VAR has decided there is nothing to it unlike the Sterling sending off,I’m fcuking sick of the decisions that continually go their way.

The point here is VAR has decided there is nothing to it unlike the Sterling sending off,I’m fcuking sick of the decisions that continually go their way.
VAR is the tool used by the same personnel who have been assisting The Rings FC bear but the referee has the final say, even so this is right in front of Clancy so?

We are all fed up with this constant assistance for one team season after season but what gets me is all the other clubs and fans say nothing but were quick and wrong to put the boot into us for what they claimed was the integrity of the game?

Yet they sit back and watch that integrity being chained down by the dark club side of football in this country yep known to me and hopefully others as The Rings from now on for obvious reasons!

I strip the bassas of the nickname the hoops and forever give them that stain that belongs to them I hope my fellow fans throw the appropriate name down their throats so they never forget what they covered up?

To me they will now be known as The Rings not the hoops Celtic will remain too as that link they tried to deny must remain forever!

Do we still have a compliance officer? Kevin Clancy and Nick Walsh are cheating bastards!

He's a cynical wee barsteward who gets away with all sorts. The thing is also is that any of the so called top flight refs would have ignored that tackle in fear of the shitstorm that would come there way. Wonder what Gallagher would say about incident on ref watch. Utterly despairing!!
Would you believe it....... they ran out of time

what a surprise

He played advantage I’ll give him that but should have carded him for the cynical foul as for the stamping VAR should have dealt with that shocking but not surprising nothing happened.

He didn't play advantage. He would have made the advantage gesture if that was the case. He didn't. Thus he didn't deem it a foul. Ridiculous in and of itself. To then not see the failure to avoid the opponent on ground is cheating, no other word for it.

Anyone remember the incident with the Junkie Thumbheid at Hamilton where he clearly makes the effort to go to stamp on the Accies player when he was lying on the ground and only got a yellow was in a cup tie too, no mhedia circus either now if he had a blue jersey and was black and called Morelos.......

Anyone remember the incident with the Junkie Thumbheid at Hamilton where he clearly makes the effort to go to stamp on the Accies player when he was lying on the ground and only got a yellow was in a cup tie too, no mhedia circus either now if he had a blue jersey and was black and called Morelos.......
I remember that and McCoist called it out saying Morelos would’ve been sent off for that.

Clancy is looking right at that on Saturday. He’s a cheating bastard

Back