This lot don’t deserve the fans.

Karky Madoolla

We’re being taken for absolute mugs here. Year on year we have to suffer the same rotten core of players who let us down.

If you were a player at any level with that kind of support and fan base behind you the dressing room door would be getting booted down with excitement before every game to get out on that pitch.

We have the same losers with the mentality that have had numerous managers the sack which is absolutely shameful. Managers get that worn down with these losers so much that they all revert to talking the same embarrassing shite in interviews trying to cover for the losers on the park.

I thought Clement had a different mindset and mentality from our previous two managers and would not come out with the insulting shit he just did on the post match interview on tv. I get it he has to protect them as they are that cowardly they will shrink and sulk like the fragile men they are but if he has anything about him at all, he must know they are beyond saving. Ultimately, he’ll be the one to pay the price and the same rotten core will strike another notch on their wall of managers they’ve helped to get sacked.

We deserve better.

A bit ironic considering how quickly a lot of fans have turned. A month ago Lundstram was POTY and deserved a new deal. Now people don't want to see him line up for us again.
Tbf the past month nor he's been chronic. Don't know if he's carrying an injury or what but looks like he is going backwards at times.
The midfield has no energy, intelligence or dig.
We miss Diomande and need Sterling in there.
The question is, are we weaker with Sterling at LB and not in midfield or in midfield and Borna at LB?
For me we are weaker with Sterling at LB. Not because he isn't good enough there but we miss his presence in midfield.

Tbf the past month nor he's been chronic. Don't know if he's carrying an injury or what but looks like he is going backwards at times.
The question is, are we weaker with Sterling at LB and not in midfield or in midfield and Borna at LB?
For me we are weaker with Sterling at LB. Not because he isn't good enough there but we miss his presence in midfield.
We shouldn't need an left back against that dross.

A bit ironic considering how quickly a lot of fans have turned. A month ago Lundstram was POTY and deserved a new deal. Now people don't want to see him line up for us again.
A month ago was the back end of his 2nd purple patch for the club. We had what, 9 games to go, we were top of the league and favorites to win the title.

Since then, 5 points from 15 and his form has fallen off a cliff. This is not on the support, it’s what he does and it’s his fault the fans are now calling for his head. I’m just thankful he reverted to type before we gave him another 3 year contract as one of the highest earners at our club.

He was playing really well earlier this year, he got the plaudits.

He is now back to the level he has shown on a consistent basis for the majority of his time with us. He gets the criticism.

That’s just a fact, I don’t understand your point at all.

The one thing I will say in his defence is, he is no where near mobile enough to play the single holding role on his own and that is really showing him up now.
When he was playing well in `January, we had Raskin or Sterling beside him in midfield. If that’s the difference, why has the manager changed this dynamic?

I’m genuinely not trying to get a rise out of you, but would you give him a new contract?

Last edited:
The Board do enough to appease the majority each season.

Fans keep handing over their hard earned with false hope.

On and on it goes until the fans decide no, no longer paying/going.

Only then will real change happen.

If I can sell an inferior product for years with no improvement in quality, where's my incentive to change my shit product if I keep selling out?

It's nothing to do with irony. He was playing well, he was getting some praise.

He's now back to the John Lundstram he's been 80% of the time here. A liability.

The fans are not stupid, nor do we 'turn' for no reason at all.

If the people managing the club have anything about them he'll be out the door come the summer and deservedly so.

Football fans are fickle at best.

The same folk you see on these threads throwing personal insults at the players are the same ones who would have been posting pics of them on social media, calling them legends and heroes whenever we win things. As soon as it’s not going the way they want then they do a 180.

It’s very clear that there has been a mentality problem in this squad for seasons now. Playing some great stuff when they are way behind earlier in the season and expectation is lower and as soon as we catch up certain players hide. Been saying it for years but certain players have been long overdue moving on.

Sterling has been poor at left back.

The same folk you see on these threads throwing personal insults at the players are the same ones who would have been posting pics of them on social media, calling them legends and heroes whenever we win things. As soon as it’s not going the way they want then they do a 180.
Not one player in that squad would I ever call a legend. I wouldn’t embarrass myself.

Do you think he deserves to be at Rangers and deserves the money Rangers are paying him?
Genuine question.

That’s hardly fickle

It’s praising players when doing something well and not praising them when doing something shite

That’s how any person being paid a salary is judged.

You don’t just receive endless praise, it’s generally performance based how you are assessed

That’s hardly fickle

It’s praising players when doing something well and not praising them when doing something shite

That’s how any person being paid a salary is judged.

You don’t just receive endless praise, it’s generally performance based how you are assessed
Yea you’re right, then there’s the bipolar way football fans go about that.

It’s very clear that there has been a mentality problem in this squad for seasons now. Playing some great stuff when they are way behind earlier in the season and expectation is lower and as soon as we catch up certain players hide. Been saying it for years but certain players have been long overdue moving on.
This is the crux of our problem, the question is why haven’t we moved them on, whats our succession planning, our scouting network.
What the hell is going on?

Yea you’re right, then there’s the bipolar way football fans go about that.
That’s not remotely bipolar

A parent isn’t bipolar if they praise their child when they do something well, and doesn’t praise them when they misbehave.

Sterling has been poor at left back.
Should never be playing there his legs are needed in the middle but the manger has played him left wing left back right wing and rarely centre mid wouldn’t be shocked if he wants away and it’s obvious he doesn’t fancy Cantwell either so he will likely be for the off also, we could genuinely be looking for 15 players this summer . Ya fucking beauty

We’re being taken for absolute mugs here. Year on year we have to suffer the same rotten core of players who let us down.

If you were a player at any level with that kind of support and fan base behind you the dressing room door would be getting booted down with excitement before every game to get out on that pitch.

We have the same losers with the mentality that have had numerous managers the sack which is absolutely shameful. Managers get that worn down with these losers so much that they all revert to talking the same embarrassing shite in interviews trying to cover for the losers on the park.

I thought Clement had a different mindset and mentality from our previous two managers and would not come out with the insulting shit he just did on the post match interview on tv. I get it he has to protect them as they are that cowardly they will shrink and sulk like the fragile men they are but if he has anything about him at all, he must know they are beyond saving. Ultimately, he’ll be the one to pay the price and the same rotten core will strike another notch on their wall of managers they’ve helped to get sacked.

We deserve better.
There’s a severe mentality problem at the club with the core players who’ve been here for years like Tav, Goldson, Lundstram etc. There’s even a mentality issue with some of the fans who actually think 3 domestic trophies in 13 years is acceptable. 2nd and the odd cup is the norm and it’s a rot that set in a while ago now, that’s not the Rangers most of us have adored throughout our lives. We’ll support them through bad like we have but we’ve been absolutely starved of success and that’s why we’ve simply had enough of the same faces letting us down constantly.

The ones who find it acceptable are partly responsible for the rot that’s set in.

That’s not remotely bipolar

A parent isn’t bipolar if they praise their child when they do something well, and doesn’t praise them when they misbehave.
Not sure how you’re not getting that I’m not talking about praise or criticism.
I’m talking about the people who go from one extreme to the other.
He’s “a wage thief” “never a captain” a “charlatan” (just 3 from tonight off the top of my head) but when he’s bailed us out (as he quite often has) they’re giving him legend status.

Bipolar disorder can cause your mood to swing from an extreme high to an extreme low

This is the crux of our problem, the question is why haven’t we moved them on, whats our succession planning, our scouting network.
What the hell is going on?
This is the important question, ultimately it all comes back to the board for me, 10s of millions wasted by Gerrard, Gio and Beale. And then I think there’s an issue of player power, you’ve got to start asking are long standing squad members like Tav and Goldson holding too much power after seeing successive managers out of the door?

We deserve better.
You’re right there but I’m amazed someone who has missed the majority of criticism is Cantwell. He’s conned the lot with his spats with Sutton and the ‘he gets it’ crap.
His job is to create and he’s done very very little.
Would love to see his stats v Kent and see if he’s really any better.

Not sure how you’re not getting that I’m not talking about praise or criticism.
I’m talking about the people who go from one extreme to the other.
He’s “a wage thief” “never a captain” a “charlatan” (just 3 from tonight off the top of my head) but when he’s bailed us out (as he quite often has) they’re giving him legend status.

Bipolar disorder can cause your mood to swing from an extreme high to an extreme low
You’re just imposing widespread views that are pissing you off on figures who exist in your mind, it’s quite strange.

A football team swings from moments of extreme high to extreme low, a fan living that isn’t bipolar

You’re just imposing widespread views that are pissing you off on figures who exist in your mind, it’s quite strange.

A football team swings from moments of extreme high to extreme low, a fan living that isn’t bipolar
These figures don’t exist in my mind they exist on this forum and social media actually. But nice to have this conversation

A month ago was the back end of his 2nd purple patch for the club. We had what, 9 games to go, we were top of the league and favorites to win the title.

Since then, 5 points from 15 and his form has fallen off a cliff. This is not on the support, it’s what he does and it’s his fault the fans are now calling for his head. I’m just thankful he reverted to type before we gave him another 3 year contract as one of the highest earners at our club.

He was playing really well earlier this year, he got the plaudits.

He is now back to the level he has shown on a consistent basis for the majority of his time with us. He gets the criticism.

That’s just a fact, I don’t understand your point at all.

The one thing I will say in his defence is, he is no where near mobile enough to play the single holding role on his own and that is really showing him up now.
When he was playing well in `January, we had Raskin or Sterling beside him in midfield. If that’s the difference, why has the manager changed this dynamic?

I’m genuinely not trying to get a rise out of you, but would you give him a new contract?

No. I wouldn't be giving any 30 somethings 2/3 year bumper contracts.

It's nothing to do with irony. He was playing well, he was getting some praise.

He's now back to the John Lundstram he's been 80% of the time here. A liability.

The fans are not stupid, nor do we 'turn' for no reason at all.

If the people managing the club have anything about them he'll be out the door come the summer and deservedly so.

Go back and look at the board after we won the cup.

Then look at it any night after a defeat.

Especially with regards to Tav. One minute he's a brilliant captain who deserves more trophies to add to his status.

Next minute he's a charlatan who should be hunted out of Ibrox.

They got it tonight at FT and not just a minority.

Fans reaction tonight akin to me at the OF 1st game this season. I had off the scale anger and venom. Never unleashed on any Rangers team after a game like I did then. Not healthy and they aren't worth it, proved it to the fans again.

I vowed not to return until every player that took to the pitch that day was gone.

Will be kept, 100%.

I think they have become immune to the criticism now.
Quite a few won’t be here next season so they don’t give a toss as they know they only have about 5 or 6 games to go until it’s over for them.

The answer is to play a recognised LB there and Sterling in midfield

I thought that was the way to go tonight. We were doing nothing in midfield and Sterling was struggling out there tonight. Barisic on and him into midfield wouldn't given us more urgency and a bit drive. Can't fathom Silva starting again and Lawrence managing to play the 90.

The reaction at the end was toxic to say the least. It's not for me, doing that but I do understand it of course. I'm amazed others were able to actually applaud them off though.

And some of the reactions of the players said it all . Dessers was absolutely stunned how any of them could be surprised at the reaction is beyond me .
Said that to my mate, he was almost trying to get us behind them with his hand movements. An eye opener for some without doubt

Said that to my mate, he was almost trying to get us behind them with his hand movements. An eye opener for some without doubt
That just proves there is no leadership in the dressing room there’s no one telling them what it really means to the fans if some of them don’t know how the fans will be feeling , I’m also convinced alek rae doesn’t get much of a say in things he doesn’t leave the bench and looks a bit part figure who’s main job appears to be helping with the warm ups .

Back