This team has the same never say die attitude as the 93 team

The People

The 93 team who were a goal away from the inaugural champions league final,were possibly my favourite Rangers team who had an incredible mental toughness and didn't know when they were beaten especially in Europe ,when neither the champions of Denmark ,England ,France ,Russia and Belgium beat us in a match ..

But this team is on a par ,the resilience they have showed, fighting spirit and incredible will to win especially in the last couple of months fills me with pride Throw in having a manager who has shown terrific tactical know how ,I'm already looking forward to next season and taking our title back.

History will look fondly this side. They brought us 55, they took us to a Europa final. Are they perfect? No. They have given everything for us though. Hopefully a few remain to continue the ride.

History will look fondly this side. They brought us 55, they took us to a Europa final. Are they perfect? No. They have given everything for us though. Hopefully a few remain to continue the ride.
Agree ,a few will go but whoever comes in in their will place will be coming into a dressing room with a winning mentality

There's a lot of talk about a big rebuilding job going to be done in the summer, possibly with a large Dutch contingent...I'm happy with that as long as they have the same commitment, spirit and determination to win that this current team has!

Back