This time next week. Mood?

TerrySilverLoyal

Excited..nervous..confident or bricking it?

Let’s hear your thoughts.

Kid free for it so will probably be a drunk mess the Saturday out of nerves but quietly confident.

What a huge game. Stakes as high as it’s been in many a game

Same emotions in the days leading up to any time we face that mob. Buzzing, nervous, apprehensive, you name it I'll be experiencing it. Come matchday and a few beers have been downed, with the usual accompaniment of battle hymns I'll be just fine!!! :p

Mood?: Hopefully the same way I treat a choice piece of fillet steak cooked medium rare seasoned to perfection.

About time the mood in this place flipped.

That happens with a victory next weekend.

At the Gers TV 150th dinner at Ibrox on the Friday night, out Saturday, game on Sunday. Bring it on.

Excited..nervous..confident or bricking it?

Let’s hear your thoughts.

Kid free for it so will probably be a drunk mess the Saturday out of nerves but quietly confident.

What a huge game. Stakes as high as it’s been in many a game

I'll be on a stag do in Portugal

Will be too drunk to think about it which will be nice

crystal_ball.jpg

I’m getting... Confident

Don’t think I have ever “enjoyed” an old firm game. Enjoyed many a result but not the game itself

%^*& that if you can’t feel the lows you can’t enjoy the incredible highs !!!
Usually really nervous about these games but I do think we will set about them like they did with us at the last game. I honestly think we will destroy them and show them up for what they are. They have had a lot of luck so far and we have been inconsistent, it is our time to show them we are the champions.

Im at center parks. Dont even ask. But i actually think we dont win it wil ruin my time there thats how bad it is if we dont win. So get it done rangers

Quietly confident we’ll win but I don’t think it’ll be enough come the end of the season.

Will be nervous as %^*& though.

8am start, mates house, swally, tapes on. Off Monday so fully intend to be out all day and night in the pub after Ibrox

Raging. I'm running the Manchester Marathon on Sunday morning/afternoon. If I run a PB I might catch the second half.

Relaxed. It’ll be what it’ll be. Will be nervous every day leading up to the Braga game after it though.

When it comes round ill be nervous as it's a MUST win for us against those horrible cxnts!

Battle Fever is on at this moment tho and can't wait till next Sunday!

Play up the Glasgow Rangers!

It’s all well and good hitting out with that kind of chest thumping shite mate but we have been absolutely abysmal domestically this year, and they have been better, no sense lying about it.
Have they aye. No wonder with all their help from referees yet they’re only 3 points ahead. Chest thumping shite, nae bother.

It’s all well and good hitting out with that kind of chest thumping shite mate but we have been absolutely abysmal domestically this year, and they have been better, no sense lying about it.
Exactly this tbh, it’s a must win for us and we’ve been dreadful performance wise in the league lately.Don’t get me wrong,I’ll happily play shite and continue winning but the likes of a draw is as good as a loss given the “4” point gap. A win next week could be a huge shift in momentum and do our team the world of good.
Anyway,I’ll be as nervous as I’ve ever been for an old firm,it’s the first proper title race I can recall in many years (no that I’m that old).They think this league is theirs,I want us to shatter their belief in this title race next week and I completely believe that we have the team capable of doing so.

Very nervous as always.

I’ve made a rip roaring arse of it as well. Booked a golfing weekend to Kingsbarns & Dumbarnie, got my dates mixed up. Absolutely gutted. I will give my ST to my oldest and record the game. Hopefully celebrating when I get home on Sunday.

Have they aye. No wonder with all their help from referees yet they’re only 3 points ahead. Chest thumping shite, nae bother.
Yes they have. Not much better fair enough but since the turn of the year they have progressed and we have horrendously regressed, especially away from home.

It is chest thumping pish, and your response is just more of it.

Exactly this tbh, it’s a must win for us and we’ve been dreadful performance wise in the league lately.Don’t get me wrong,I’ll happily play shite and continue winning but the likes of a draw is as good as a loss given the “4” point gap. A win next week could be a huge shift in momentum and do our team the world of good.
Anyway,I’ll be as nervous as I’ve ever been for an old firm,it’s the first proper title race I can recall in many years (no that I’m that old).They think this league is theirs,I want us to shatter their belief in this title race next week and I completely believe that we have the team capable of doing so.
We absolutely have a team capable of doing so. They proved last year and numerous times on the European stage that they have the quality but for some reason this squad of players seem to hate being the favourites. We can still definitely win this league but any more dropped points and it’s done imo, we wont recover from that.

Back