Thistle Fan Claims Rangers Are Naughty!

Delboy1962

Thistle fan in work mentioned the Challenge Cup semi final draw saying we avoided each other.
Next thing he claims we're being 'naughty' by playing over 21 players!.I told him it's obviously in the rules that we can play them but insisted we're being naughty as it's the Rangers Colts.
I could see it was annoying him and told him Thistle must be really wanting to win this cup for him to be so uptight about it.
They haven't won anything in years so it must be a big them for them?!.
Hope we beat them in the final to ram it up them :D

We have some good young players out on loan that would be eligible to play. I wonder if thistle ever play over age players in their development squads

I’ve said previously it’s excellent if the colts win the cup but surely it’s in an embarrassment for the rest of Scottish football

I spoke to a thistle fan and said who are you playing on Saturday he said the scum,l said who celtic he said no Airdrie,sums them up.

The Hairymill Magyars (no laughing at the back) have bigger things on their plates. However, they are desperate to try and put one over on us to brighten up their dull existence. The thing is, it's unlikely any of them actually realise that the Colts are a decent outfit.

I genuinely would love to humiliate them at Hampden.

P.S. A pity the semi is scheduled for when we have a home match. Would've loved to support the lads up in Inverness.

last time anyone ever said that to me was naughty I got my arse skelped strange lot your average plastic thistle supporter all 8 of them

I've had conversations with supporters of many clubs over the years - sometimes I've wondered why - but I keep doing it & tbf every now & then it's almost enjoyable / rewarding / uplifting

I have to say though - conversations with jags fans have been consistently obtuse in my experience -

Back