Thomas Tuchel

Bayern Munich’s first season without winning a trophy since 2011/12. People are laughing at Harry Kane still winning nothing because of him, those substitutions last night are some of the worst you’ll see at that level and at that stage in quite a while. Usually takes about a year at a club for him to fall out with everyone and throw his toys out the pram. IMO his reputation should be taking a hit after this season but instead he’s actually being talked up for rebuilding Man United when recent history suggests he’s just a quick impact manager. Madness :))

Game plan worked for 180 minutes against the best club side in the world……

Tuchel is a top top coach. If you think otherwise then you are nuts.

Tuchel biggest problem though is, I get the feeling he is very old-school in terms of its his way or the highway and I don't think the modern players(especially) younger ones like that. Which is a shame.

Maybe its what Man Utd need to be fair, someone to come in a shake the tree big time, im not a fan of them but you can see who rules the roost.

He reminds me of Jose Mourinho in a lot of ways

Lol I got your soh you just haven't got mine yet but that's ok Reynold I just down casted to a lower scenario with lesser team and manager! All fun at the expense of The Rings manager Brendan High heels Rogers and the Arab tangerines Dundee utd!

Have a nice night my friend :D

Worth a watch if you want to understand the ridiculously complex manager that is Tuchel.

Are you OK?
Plenty fine JC you either get my soh or you don't? If you see my comments and names for certain ppl you might find my wavelength whatever that is lol

I just down casted to a lower scenario with a lesser team and manager! All fun at the expense of The Rings (Celtic) manager Brendan High heels Rogers and the Arab tangerines Dundee utd and that the Arabs would be looking to take him for winning runner-up medals at the season's end!

Anyway enjoy your evening JC

Plenty fine JC you either get my soh or you don't? If you see my comments and names for certain ppl you might find my wavelength whatever that is lol

I just down casted to a lower scenario with a lesser team and manager! All fun at the expense of The Rings (Celtic) manager Brendan High heels Rogers and the Arab tangerines Dundee utd and that the Arabs would be looking to take him for winning runner-up medals at the season's end!

Anyway enjoy your evening JC
I call them smeltic.

Good evening to you also Sir.

Leverkusen under Alonso this season is a freak, one off, and any other season on the points they have, Bayern would still skoosh the league.

Tuchel has proven himself to be a very good manager. reckon he will do well in Manc.
Alonso might have been better leaving. Retaining league could be difficult and football is fickle. I said the same when Leicester won the league about CR

According to talkSPORT Bayern Munich fans started a petition to try and keep tuchel

I call them smeltic.

Good evening to you also Sir.
Good for you friend all I have done is taken away hoops and changed the hoops to The Rings that has had a hilarious response when they come out with sevco.

Given the disturbing things that went on there I think it is befitting hoops becomes rings as a stain in their history that they tried to deny any link to! The very fact they took a certain predator back says a lot as by then there could be no denying they didn't know so for me they will be known with their unremovable stain as The Rings FC!

A bonus it shuts their sevco and we died nonsense down!

Back