Those £8million bids for Sviatchenko, remember them?

Not to mention the giants of world football that were after Tierney.

Can't remember what game it was but there was one at Parkhead fairly recently, probably a CL Group game, that the copmmentator reported that a host of EPL clubs were there to see Tierney. I think the number stated was eighteen or thereabouts.

I find it incredible that no-one challenges them. The same thing happened with Simunovic...£7m-rated apparently. By WHO?
Reports should be embarrassed, if they did embarrassment!
Once again though, along with the back page of the rebel this morning, it shows their agenda and who is controlling their column inches.

Dick Van Dyke excepted, one unintended consequence of manipulating the Scottish media for short-term gain is the longer term impact on fan/player/agent expectations. Fortunately it's too late to undermine Celtc's credibility, though...

My own favourite was Kayal to Man Utd a few years ago.o_O

Just noticed above.:D
Just remembered another.
The day Scott Brown signed for £4m or so, Spurs offered to buy him, F
My own favourite was Kayal to Man Utd a few years ago.o_O

Just noticed above.:D
Just remembered another.
On the day septic signed Scott Brown for £4m or so, Spurs offered to buy him, from septic and without him having kicked a ball for them, for £8m or so.

Like I posted earlier, if timmy could get embarrassed, this would embarrass them.
It is well seen the "writer" is too embarrassed to put his name to that drivel. 8 paragraphs which are based on 5 "reported"s, 3 "is said"s and an "appears"! Complete made up nonsense. Oh and of course "most of Europe's big guns"!

I remember him greeting in the Sunday Mail that Lee McCulloch broke his foot and scuppered his £15m move to Man Utd.
I remember Marc Guidi spouting this on RC.
A Rangers supporter got through and called him out on spouting lies re: Man Utd being interested.
Told Guidi he was a bullshitter and the nearest this nomark would get to Old Trafford would be if Bolton Wanderers offered him a deal.

Are all these inflated paper valuations coming back to bite them in the arse? It seems they're believing their own hype & ending up stuck with the players.

They've got their very own Bobo Balde B team.

c39.png

Defenders. 5. J. Simunovic. 12. C. Gamboa. 20. D. Boyata. 23. M. Lustig. . 33. M. Compper. 35. K. Ajer. 56. A. Ralston. 59. C. Miller. 63. Kierney.

How many of them would you want?

This is when the nonsense that the Scottish media are setting the price for Yahoo players falls on its arse.

But they're " pimps " for Celtic by reporting what we all know is shite in the first place

Only ever happens with Celtic players , they must have a team worth more than Man City's if their cheerleaders in the media were to be believed

He’s a fat mess with delusions of grandeur, all of their central defenders think they are world class. In truth, all of them to a man aren’t very good at all and they all seem to be made of glass.
Pricks.

January last year he was linked with several EPL teams for a multi million pound transfer and nothing happened. He's now off on loan to his old club.

The Celtic PR machine at its best.

Whilst I get what you are driving at, there was no talk of multi million bids for Sviatchenko, it was Simunovic the transfer talk was about.
This what I was about to post but just like Sviatchenko this other over rated, over valued player will probably go the same way.
When it comes to pricing Timothy’s players the shameless Scottish media are right on message.

All those interested suitors are going to be bitter;y disappointed.

Joins former club Midtjylland on loan for 6 months.

Two things, obviously made up £8m bids last year (who would have thunk it) and also do they need him off the wage bill?

They have been punting dumbelle, though they are trying the reverse psychology "we dont really want to sell him so we'll improve him" That means, no offers!

I think dumbele will totally flop at his next club. He'll get injured early doors and struggle to get his place back before being loaned to some lower league French club and dissapearing for good.

to be honest some of our fans don't help our values of our players.
When we have our own fans online saying they can't wait for Herrera to leave and will drive him to the airport. Don't get me wrong i don't think any potential managers will be listening to our advice but we need to talk up our players more like the dhims do.
It is amazing how soon people start believing hype.

to be honest some of our fans don't help our values of our players.
When we have our own fans online saying they can't wait for Herrera to leave and will drive him to the airport. Don't get me wrong i don't think any potential managers will be listening to our advice but we need to talk up our players more like the dhims do.
It is amazing how soon people start believing hype.

Aye fair enough, how do we stop them seeing Herrera play though because that would be the deal breaker! :eek::D

It's what they have done for years.
Crows ass and Dunatti were prime examples of their bullshit claims. They always, always hang big money tags on players they've had for half a year.

Scumtic lying b4stard.

Seeing as this thread has come up again, what was the story with Messi and Dembele?

Was it completely fictional or did the Scottish media just get themselves confused with the Dembele from Dortmund that Barca did sign for £97mill in the summer? Not sure which would be funnier.

No doubt they are shedding salaries and not looking to buy, seemingly. Makes me wonder if cash flow is a concern. Has Dermot called in one of his loans (they always claim minimal bank debt) or maybe they have a few large repair bills coming on their stadium

Back