New Strips

I'm not usually a moaner but paid for parcelforce next day delivery on Saturday and just got email to say hermes will be delivering it (they haven't got it yet).

I dropped them a quick email to say I was dissapointed and would they refund the difference. They sent me the full £7.95 postage back within 5 minutes.

That is brilliant customer service!
After seeing your post I emailed and asked for a refund on postage since I paid for Royal Mail but it is Hermes delivering. And fair play they emailed quickly back apologised and refunded the full postage cost.

Strip came, stitching is perfect. Fits brilliantly, the small is a lot more spacious than I thought. Material is lovely, really happy.

Still waiting, I've ordered a long sleeve though and was aware they wouldn't be dispatched for August 1st but thought I'd have had an email by now.

My away top has already been dispatched which is mental.

Order #6726
1x 3XL short sleeve home with no customisations (plain top).

No email of dispatch or anything since I ordered at 8:40am on the 1st of July.

Not got a good feeling about this for being a pre-order now :(

I wonder if this thread indicates they may be screening these at the National Hub, or other sorting centres, for damage before they go to the drivers?

I’ve not received mine,
Just wondered of those who are still waiting for tops to be dispatched, are you waiting on a printed top?

I ordered Hagi 7 for my son and still no dispatch email. Have emailed Castore and had no response as yet, got reply on social media to send email so still waiting.

I hate moaning as working on the other side of retail I know the challenges, but even I'm pushed to make excuses for the lack of response and planning for the demand. My order was 2333, but I think now that's irrelevant.

I'm assuming I'll be cancelling and letting my son buy it on Thursday, which is a shame as he wanted to have it to wear by then, but that's life!
I’ve still not received mine, one was plain 1 was printed. I think it’s an absolute disgrace tbh! They had a month to print tops ffs!

Still waiting, wee lad in work got his yesterday, he ordered about 4 hours after me lol
Maybe Hernes more efficient in Rathcoole than they are in Carrick lol

I just wondered if there was a pattern to who was waiting for what, as I know there are a few people waiting for Hagi tops.

Seems there is no rhyme or reason to it. I know last year my order was later as they were printed, but you'd think they could have had them ready well in advance.

I’ve ordered an adult and a junior top with no printing. I still haven’t received the dispatch email yet and I ordered at 08:18am on the 1st July.

Not trying to rub salt into wounds but i ordered a replacement larger size for my son yesterday at 15:00 it arrived today at 13:20.

My order is 22250 or round about that, cannae be bothered checking my email for accurate number. I ordered a long sleeve extra large and have contacted the few email address they have and received no response from any of them. Hoping the next strip supplier is a proper sports company.

Long shot, but does anyone who has received there top have a Large that they would like to swap for a Medium. My mate is a bit portly for it!

I wonder if this thread indicates they may be screening these at the National Hub, or other sorting centres, for damage before they go to the drivers?

Was thinking the same, if there were 2000 delivered damaged there would be a lot more people on here posting pictures. Sounds like a lot of the issues were identified before being sent

Still waiting on 2 tops for my mate and his kid, No E-mail as of yet. I have had 4 tops delivered so far.

Waiting for 2 strips for the Grandkids.Ive only received the confirmation email on the day I ordered them.%^*& all since

I'm still waiting on my womans top, have emailed etc but no update ... just disappointed tbh more than anything

Waiting on strip for my son.

emailed yesterday morning with my address included. Replied today asking to confirm my postcode, it was on the email i sent. Says i will hear back within 48 hours.

Poor service.

3 tops £180 with no printing still not had a dispatch email and no reply to my email asking where they are.

Still not received my son's, absolutely fuming. I thought one of the advantages signing upto MyGers was bring first to pre order and being one of the first to receive his top. Could of just waited and walked into the shop to buy it and the away one

Not waiting on a printed one, no

One long and one short sleeved both in XL

£130 worth

I just get so frustrated as I've been a merch for years, so have dealt with all the background issues that I'm sure Castore are finding. Currently I'm shipping and logistics coordinator for a high street fashion store, so it's killing me that it's going so wrong. I want to step in and sort it out! Lol!

My order was around the 21k mark & got an email few days ago stating it was at the local depot but still no email telling me it’s out for delivery. After reading about all the tops that have been cribbed i’m worried ours will be as well. Anyone know where the factory is which holds the stock ?

I'm hoping mine doesn't arrive with the extra air holes some have, think it's unlikely mine hasn't been "poeted".

Ordered on the morning of release, no printing or anything and was apparently dispatched on Friday.

I'm still waiting on my womans top, have emailed etc but no update ... just disappointed tbh more than anything

I think there is an issue with women's home tops, I wonder if any have been received? One order here not despatched and friend's daughter's also not despatched.

Update from Castore this morning via instagram - returns can be made via post only and you can exchange using the dispatch note.

Cheers.

Total bummer you can't exchange at the Store, sending back via Hermes is a pain and it has a fee.

Order 2108.
Mens large.
Order 3902.
Kids xl.
No extras on either.
E mail to say I have a package with Hermes, for two days now.
Don't know which one, or both?

Back