Those that think there is no witch hunt against us, watch this

What the media are failing to question is not are the incidents red cards but why only some? Let's scratch beneath the surface, immediately the difference is one is a Rangers player and if people are brave enough they might scratch further down and find it's personal with Morelos.

The media are our No 1 enemy. They set the agenda. Many of our own fall for it.
Defo looks last season, regardless of when it was though, these are the inconsistencies that need addressing the compliance clown, legal firm or whatever they are called now, cannot just single out one individual in one particular team even if he makes it easy for them or not, but then go on to ignore and not even consider, review, look at or even comment on identical incidents or worse by other teams

Exactly right.

Interesting that McCoist in commentary highlights it ( though not a dozen times ) yet the SFA still ignored citing the wee junkie.

That's because the mentally challengeds and the cowards in the press dont highlight their thuggery. Have a look at the back pages from thursday. Full of headlines about Alfie. When its Griffiths or Broony there's little said.

Rangers can do something about this if there's the will. Im sure FF members will be sick of me posting about it so I wont do it again.

Suffice to say unless Rangers fight back with the facts it'll just go on and on.

That's as blatant a stamp as you'll see , FFS he was facing the other way, he turns around, looks at the boy lying on the ground and then stamps on him, like I said in a different thread, double standards and it's not going to change until we stand up to these bastards. Why on earth should our club and it's players be constantly punished, when others are quite clearly able to behave in whatever manner they choose, safe in the knowledge that no matter what they do there will be no repercussions.

The media are biased. They hound our players and defend the mentally challengeds.

We're advised on here by many to "ignore them, dont listen, dont read".

I think the Jews tried that with the Nazis.

This is why I'm shocked we don't seem to be appealing? Thats our appeal right there. No need to even say anything, just play them that video - including McCoist's commentary.

The media are our No 1 enemy. They set the agenda. Many of our own fall for it.

That's because the mentally challengeds and the cowards in the press dont highlight their thuggery. Have a look at the back pages from thursday. Full of headlines about Alfie. When its Griffiths or Broony there's little said.

Rangers can do something about this if there's the will. Im sure FF members will be sick of me posting about it so I wont do it again.

Suffice to say unless Rangers fight back with the facts it'll just go on and on.

100% right LOL.

Nothing will change until we grow a pair.

That Griffiths stamp WASN’T punished. Griffiths & Gogic got yellows for the pushing match that followed.

Disgusting. Scum ultimately won 4.1 against 10 men.

Edit - Hamilton’s red was for a last man pull against Griffiths, who shouldn’t have been on the park.

Did anyone else heard Sky sports news when they reported lawwell would be retiring? They said lawwell was “respected and had influence on the sfa”

Not defending Morelos, but until other clubs receive the same standard of after match discipline then Rangers continue to operate at a disadvantage. For me the club are now culpable for being so passive about this situation.

The silence from the mhedia about the amount of Rangers incidents put up before these kangaroo courts is telling. If it was the tims the figures would be all over the newspaper. However our club could make it news but once more they - in comparison - will bend over.

Now for the completely different topic of Morelos the player: The fact remains he’s almost a red card receiving gamble when we play in these away games at Hibs, Aberdeen, or Celtic. He got himself banned at a crucial stage last season also. Only the fact we are so far ahead this season has stopped him potentially harming us this season. If we were close to the tims just now there wouldn’t be much patience left for Morelos on here. There wasn’t when it happened last season. I think the manager will be looking for someone he can trust now to be our main striker.

This is why I'm shocked we don't seem to be appealing? Thats our appeal right there. No need to even say anything, just play them that video - including McCoist's commentary.

We should be challenging the process, I think that taking it to tribunal is effectively the appeal.

IF Stewart Robertson has anything about him he’ll be setting the wheels in motion to at least try and stop the hearing from happening

I do answer them sometimes right enough but really you cant take people all that seriously that think theres nae agenda cos timmy said something similar 20 years ago, its daft, one or two will be rival fans at the wind up too that a cert.

Im more concerned about what the club is going to do, not easy i know not suggesting i have all the answers as clearly some amount of effort has went into corrupting the entire game. It is a difficult one as press is relentless.... even so saying we are the champions so ignore it move on isnt good enough this is the time to speak about it when the league is over and no one can say its excuses.

The only way Rangers will receive equal treatment is if we ourselves start reporting incidents in other SPFL games that don't involve us to the CO. It might make us enemies in the game, but enough is enough.

Out of interest who was broadcasting the game Sky or BT who was the commentator how many times was a replay shown how many times was it brought up and did Micky Stewart highlight it heavily on Sportscene????? What amazed me is Radio Silence from Hampden for the last six weeks then they automatically scramble a panel to review anything involving Rangers/Morelos....Ian Maxwell says nowt about Dubai until Sturgeon gets involved Rangers duo break Covid protocols 7 match ban straight away Aberdeen 8 in a social environment break Covid guidelines the club have games cancelled to be played at a later date. We all know the mhedia will not highlight this so we should use RTV to highlight it get a former player like Mark Hately as the scum did to criticise Beaton with Tom Boyd on CTV but as has been revealed Liewell got Maxwell into the SFA to do his bidding.....Thumbhied has a house party for his girlfriend photos posted all over his social media mixing of households breaching Covid zilch a lower league player posts something sectarian on his social media penalised. Why does no journalist in this country call out the 3 tier justice system in this shithole backwater Nothing for the scum......Full blown maximum sanctions for Rangers....and if we can be bothered for every other club. Remember how can 31 votes from 30 lower league clubs to end a season be democratic in order to get the vote Cellic sorry the SPFL wanted. North Korea is more democratic.

I hope David Graham is getting the RTV technical guys to compile a video of all these incidents and we tell the SFA to ram their 3 game ban for Alfie

If fans can get lists of incidents that were ignored by the SFA then Rangers surely should have the resources to do the same

There must be at 20 incidents that have been ignored by the SFA in the past season and a half alone

- Klimala forearm into the Livi defender last Wednesday 2-2 game
- Main assault on Borna
- Thumb v Hamilton in this OP
- Brown kick of Hamilton player on the deck
- McGregor v Kamara in the same game Alfie gets offered a 3 game ban
- Power kick to Ryan Jacks head
- Brown on Candeias with straight leg, studs up into his calf
- McGregor elbow on Alfie last season only a yellow when it’s a Red card
- Dundee Utd player puts a stud above Alfie’s knee. No foul and no red
- Naismith stamp on Brown in SC final
- Porteous on Wednesday inside 30 secs two footer off the ground. No foul

So that’s a good start and there will be dozens more examples