"Three clubs still to vote" - isn't the professionalism just beaming out off the SPFL?

SSB asking can they give prize money based on current standings (as per Rangers amendment) they said the answer is NO. Legally money can only be distributed once season is ended or final positions determined...they quoted Budge at Hearts saying if the Government can change the laws of the land within hours why can't the SPFL make changes??

we had that in 2008 and again in 2012

Fair point.

I'm astounded that most of the rest accept their narrative / don't care.

I accept acting in self interest from clubs but the consequences go way beyond that.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Surely there is something that can be taken to CAS or am I just a delusional twat?

Now the Charlatans on the radio here are saying now Rangers need to go back and decide what they bring to the other clubs!
No we fucking dont, that's the job of the lying, bullying SPFL...I remember why I don't listen to this shit

What an utter shambles and all to ram through at all costs a tainted title win for the mob from the beast end.

No wonder the English laugh at Scottish football it’s a complete and utter joke.

I’d rather go and watch Rangers in the Northern Irish or Welsh league next season than stay in this pathetic setup that’s solely being run for the benefit of one single club.

90D0foS.gif

Seeing on Twitter Hearts confirm they have voted No. SPFL say 10 clubs voted Yes, 1 voted No (Hearts). Have we voted? Surely we didn't vote Yes?

It's a clear attempt to pressure the cubs to vote a certain way by showing the voting figures.

Exactly.

An attempt to rally all those in favour to exert pressure on the abstainer so they can have access to their cash sooner.

This 28 day deadline could take us to mid may. Then if they try to put a restructuring proposal/resolution then that to would be subject to the 28 days taking us to mid June.

No chance restructuring can happen.

Incidentally, did Rangers know this was a 28 day vote? If they did, why didn't we refrain from casting our vote?

Now the Charlatans on the radio here are saying now Rangers need to go back and decide what they bring to the other clubs!
No we fucking dont, that's the job of the lying, bullying SPFL...I remember why I don't listen to this shit

Who the %^*& said that?

Exactly.

An attempt to rally all those in favour to exert pressure on the abstainer so they can have access to their cash sooner.

This 28 day deadline could take us to mid may. Then if they try to put a restructuring proposal/resolution then that to would be subject to the 28 days taking us to mid June.

No chance restricting can happen.

Incidentally, did rangers knows this was a28 day vote? If they did, why didn't we refrain from casting our vote?
It probably doesn't suit our purpose to do so. We can oppose the resolution without being seen as being awkward about it whether we are entitled to the 28 days or not.

Waiting our 28 days would only serve to piss other clubs off as they would see us as being deliberately disruptive and stopping them getting their cash etc.

The balance of dozens of clubs futures and a tainted title versus sporting integrity.

ICT can only lose / lose here.

#totalclusterfuck

I think we need to take some positives out f this.

Filth were absolutely odds on to win this title on the field.

However, even if they are awarded it we have at least exposed the corrupt nature of Scottish football to the light.

We all knew it was run by one club for the benefit of one club.

At least now we have some incontrovertible truth.
We actually had that in 2008.
We just let them fck us AND scottish football too then too.

Always thought Tim Burgess was one of us as well

Can I just say, this mystery club have all the advantages that the rest of the club's weren't afforded

They now have total power, and with that will come pay outs

They also now know what everyone else has voted and will be able to vote in a way that doesn't upset too many people. This will no longer be a vote based on sporting integrity.

So based on the latest info it seems Hearts didn’t vote, but will intend to vote no? Why would they do that?

i’m lost lol

Do you think if they put pressure on ICT or try and manipulate them, would ICT call them out and say they were pressured or manipulated ?
Imagine if that all came out? The SPFL are playing a dangerous game either way. I just hope there are people with integrity at ICT.

So based on the latest info it seems Hearts didn’t vote, but will intend to vote no? Why would they do that?

i’m lost lol
I think Hearts did vote although it seems as if the vote must have been cast or at least received after the SPFL decided to release the voting figures to that point.

So a club missed the deadline, which has now been extended, so they are now in a position to demand and get what they want. CAS will read this one apart

42 votes to count and the useless cuunts can’t even get that right

A shower of incompetent corrupt mentally challenged supporting bastards

Back