Three Scottish teams away in Europe

A 4-2 win away from home against a pretty decent team. That was a fantastic result make no mistake about it. Let's see if it gets the praise it deserves in Scotland.

I did laugh while typing that out I will admit.
Well said. That team were impressive. Loads of pace and trickery but still physical. We deservedly beat them on their own patch.

It won't be popular at all on here, but I'd like Aberdeen to turn their tie around.

Lets take care of business next week at Ibrox.

Brilliant result but you have to concede that they also had a great result last night. Aberdeen are done.

I look at the coefficient as I do my son's mother (my ex). I should care about her, she is my son's mother and he does love her, however in reality I don't give a f*ck and hope she shits herself every day for the rest of her life (and that's me being polite).

%^*& the sheep. %^*& the scum. %^*& the coefficient.

It won't be popular at all on here, but I'd like Aberdeen to turn their tie around.

Lets take care of business next week at Ibrox.
It's on of those ones for me. Can't want them to do well.

They get pumped. Ha ha. Sheepshaggin scum.

They actually win. Well that helps us in future years. So no tears from me.

F*ck the coefficient...all the other teams in Scotland were not concerned about the coefficient when they tried to kick us out of existence.

I hope the Mhanks and the Sheep don’t make it to a group stage again.

F*ck the coefficient...all the other teams in Scotland were not concerned about the coefficient when they tried to kick us out of existence.

Yes. But thankfully we are not self-defeating morons like them. We NEED the coefficient situation to improve for our own sake, not theirs.

Back