Three single bets tonight = win

You had cash on Celtic to win - you're about to experience a world of pain

If you look at the 5fold I had Rangers, Lazio, Seville, Wolves and Man U. 4 of the 5 came up. I covered the bet with a £5 free bet from bet365.

Anyone who watched the other lots game could have saw they were favourites after the equaliser.

A world of pain because I predict one team to beat another. Well if that’s the maturity level of people on here, then I guess ‘bring on the pain’

If you look at the 5fold I had Rangers, Lazio, Seville, Wolves and Man U. 4 of the 5 came up. I covered the bet with a £5 free bet from bet365.

Anyone who watched the other lots game could have saw they were favourites after the equaliser.

A world of pain because I predict one team to beat another. Well if that’s the maturity level of people on here, then I guess ‘bring on the pain’

Not from me mate - personally i couldn't give a crap about it, and have bet on them once or twice in the past with the logic of "if they get beat, brilliant. If they get a result, I've got a wee windfall to soften the blow"

I took a 33/1 shot involving us and the poets. Odds too good not to, only a small stake. My main bet for the night included Lazio-1. Strangely the 33/1 came up!

'Maturity' says the guy posting his bookie wins on the internet, nobody gives a fuck.

Thought we’d be a happy bunch tonight! Didn’t know a wee bet would bring the hunks out.
Goodnight ladies x

So when they scored you were happy.

Weird behaviour imo

I was actually because for as long as we are in the competition I want them in it too! I let’s hope they get punted out while we go far.

Do you not think that would have an effect domestically?

Just check who won the league when the OF teams got to the Europa League final.

You want to hand that lot a big advantage of 9iar?

Weird behaviour.

Was working tonight so only got to watch the first half. Wasn’t overly confident that we were going to get the result, but by all accounts the second half was very different.

Plus had a good wee win vs bookies.

WATP

Jesus fukin wept. Who is the "we" you speak of, the Famous or the Paedos ?

What a failure of a post on a magnificent night for Stevie G's Rangers. Shame on you :))

I was actually because for as long as we are in the competition I want them in it too! I let’s hope they get punted out while we go far.

Do you not think that would have an effect domestically?

Just check who won the league when the OF team starts got to the Europa League final.

You want to hand that lot a big advantage of 9iar?

Weird behaviour.

Noo yer just talking utter gash, id rather their moral low, no cash for winning and pumped, pressure galore if pumped out of europe.

Im glad your happy that sellik won for your two reasons now.

Any more reasons youre delighted sellik won??

Just the 2 then.

Noo yer just talking utter gash, id rather their moral low, no cash for winning and pumped, pressure galore if pumped out of europe.

Im glad your happy that sellik won for your two reasons now.

Any more reasons youre delighted sellik won??

Just the 2 then.

Sorry for hurting you so much.

The hurt of grown men on here because I bet on celtic to win a game. I really should have known better.

I’m a Judas who is now celebrating a Celtic victory lol ... couldn’t make this up, then again.

I will NEVER get how anyone could EVER bet those Cunts and want them to win, even if i could use the back to the future delorium knowing they'd won a game I still wouldn't bet the bastards in the hope it was wrong.

Each to their own but can you or anyone point out where I said I hoped they won?

It’s funny the upset that this has caused yet no one has said anything at all about the two bigger bets that was my own money.

Seems some actually hate them more than love us.

Last edited:
Each to their own but can you or anyone point out where I said I hoped they won?

It’s funny the upset that this has caused yet no one has said anything at all about the two bigger bests that was my own money.

Seems some actually hate them more than love us.
Someone could go to all home and away games and still get called a tim on here for mentioning them/not being super super staunch.

Don’t think you would tbh
I would you know.
100% would.

I never said I’d flush it away.
You can wash these shiny plastic fivers.

F uck, even a scabby old paper fiver would scrape my ring before I’d bet on them.
Besides it would be less dirty than my mentally challenged winnings.

Last edited:
So many staunch people who would never put a bet on them :D

Don't put sentimentality in your bets, betting is about making money.

The hurt of grown men on here because I bet on celtic to win a game. I really should have known better.

I’m a Judas who is now celebrating a Celtic victory lol ... couldn’t make this up, then again.

we are the paeds 3006.

Back