Three single bets tonight = win

I would you know.
100% would.

I never said I’d flush it away.
You can wash these shiny plastic fivers.

F uck, even a scabby old paper fiver would scrape my ring before I’d bet on them.
Besides it would be less dirty than my mentally challenged winnings.
"scrape my ring" - for the watching this guy - possibly belongs on Kerrydale

I had £10 1st Gs double
Immobile and alfie
£210 back
Mate had a treble and 3 singles with Jimenez as well
£1224 back!

I was actually because for as long as we are in the competition I want them in it too! I let’s hope they get punted out while we go far.

Do you not think that would have an effect domestically?

Just check who won the league when the OF teams got to the Europa League final.

You want to hand that lot a big advantage of 9iar?

Weird behaviour.
Spin it however you like but it's still not on.

Scenes from the OP's hoose when they scored in 90+4 to win £23.75.

giphy.gif

Guarantee most people have had them on an accumulator at least once

One of the most sensible bets around is to bet Celtic in the SPL when they are getting beat and heading into the last 10mins of a game.

No matter how sensible it is and how many times it has came up I could still never bring myself to do it.

I’m not looking for staunch points as that’s not my bag it’s just a rival thing.

Can we have pics of all your loses as well OP.

F*ck it, also pics of all the times you have bet on the filth. Not cool by the way.

There is no comeback from that OP I’m sorry. Absolutely disgusting actions betting on them to win. You have blood on your hands and it’ll never be forgotten. Does your family and close friends know you done this?

Do the right thing and donate the lot plus £50 on top to the RSEA and you just might, might being the word, be given a second chance to live your life with a free conscience.

I’ve never bet on the bheasts in my life.

Only Bears I know are serious gamblers when it’s decent odds, a £5 isn’t serious money.

Did you let out a wee cheer when they scored OP?

Someone was on here saying they fist pumped when Brown scored the fifth goal against Hibs last week because of a bet :D

I will NEVER get how anyone could EVER bet those Cunts and want them to win, even if i could use the back to the future delorium knowing they'd won a game I still wouldn't bet the bastards in the hope it was wrong.
You are literally sitting wanting them to win. Goes beyond mental, way way beyond.

To be fair the way my bets are going I should put money on them every game, at least I would get some joy from a gubbed coupon. :))

Back