Three tims to suffer 55 agony?

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
Hartson, wee guy fae sportscene and its too hard to narrow it down . F them. It's about us. Our happiness will end them all.
Only 1 show in town.

I use to work with this bitter mentally challenged cow and I’ll be honest all season I’ve been thinking about how much she will be suffering. She was a poisonous boot.
So her
Lennon
Brown

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?

Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Sutton
Lennon
Brown

Not really a Tim as such but Alex Thomson for his hatchet job on the club over several years.

Jim Spence cause he’s a wee bigot.

And 53 names who’s promised the yahoos so much but delivered so little.

Be interesting to see how much of his donations dry up after Rangers become the dominant force in Scottish football for several years.

Sir John Reid
Manus Fullerton
The current and former boards of the SPFL and SFA

Special mentions for the lady's front bottom from Alloa and
Adidas (get it right up ye, ye were telt)

Roger Mitchell
Humza Yousaf
Chris McLaughlin

All for being sleekit as they kid on they are professional in neutral roles.

Name 3? Unfair question.

1. Compston
2. Any of Compston's acquaintances
3. Compston's unconscious mind so that he is haunted for life, in his sleep preferably, ultimately leading to him being sectioned, Fucking prick.
I like your thinking, he’s a horrible smug wee prick and a shite actor to boot.

Brown
Griffiths
Lustig

Lennon,Brown,Griffiths
Substitute, Rod Stewart

Peter Liewell:
His machinations have failed utterly. "The Ten" was to be his eternal legacy-it will be.
Tom Boyd:
Let his mask slip in 2012, vicious in his hate of Rangers, he'll be wallowing in grief that his beloved Terry is fellating Desmond White in a very hot place indeed.
Tim Malloy:
Every single last one of them.

They're desperately attempting to rewrite the narrative, "ach, "The Ten" would've been nice, but we're no bothered, we won a qwad, quaud, dammit, quadruple treble". They're not fooling anyone with this, not least themselves. They've spent ten years working themselves into a frenzy, utterly convinced the object of their desire was destined to fall into their collective lap.

But just as it ripened and was ready to drop, a big boy stole it from their grasp. And the thing is, the big boy didnae run away, he stayed where he was, is still there and has no intention of going anywhere.

Timmy's in a world of hurt and the pain is just beginning.

Great Question

The Obvious being mock-jock Roddy boy. Fk off dafty.

Second, McNamara ... seems to have the Tim anger thing

And 3rd would be good old Peter Lawell for his disgraceful and ethically poor, sportsmanship a far thought from their minds.

They smelt blood and went for it, the piranhas that they are. Mud, swamp - life if you ask me. I don't think any bear would so passionately hate them compared to their love for the greatest team. Yeah theres deep, deep history. But they are the Roswell, 5G nuts of football, while we are the example of class and respect on all levels in football.

Liewell (nail them to the floor)
Liewell
and liewell.
Don't let the door catch you on the way out, you failure.

Everyone else is a consequence of Liewerll.

Thumb-Head doesn't even deserve our attention, he's a lucky junky from the 'burgh, Trainspotting style. Probably wanked 55 times when Irvine Welsh was so brave in his commentary of HiVs.

Hes a nothing.

Surprised it took until post #60 (I think) to get to this name. He’s definitely in my top three. GIRFUH.
He is my number 1, unfortunately some just dont know how much this bstard wanted us dead and was instrumental in starting to kill us off. If the truth ever comes out i hope people see him for what he was. He did his job and disappeared from that horrible club.

Back