Back Pages Thursday Back Pages - 46 images

mdingwall

Administrator
Interesting to note that one a single article in the Daily Mail raises any doubts about the 20,000 strong invasion of London by the Tartan Army. Compare and contrast with the coverage prior to our celebrations in George Square.

Also - Daily Record has 7 pages on whether or not Kieran Tierney will play.

They no longer try to hide their bias.

Despite all the calls from London salty Mayor not to come, where are the calls from the SFA for fans not to travel? From Clarke? From Sturgeon? Any condemnation? They were all quick enough calling us out.

Silence is defeaning.

No wonder many a Bear struggle to support them and hope Patterson not involved as we get leathered.

Hypocrites one and all.
Looking forward to news of broken benches, flowers being destroyed and the cost of clean up.
Also interested to find out the levels of anti-English bigotry and if it was the worst ever witnessed.
Then at least 14 days worth of column inches devoted to the above and demonisation of the tartan army.
Obviously followed by Useless and Doberman using their Twitter to demonise the tartan army further with some potential race hate investigations to the police.
And then questions raised in parliament by Specky Harvey as to how all this was allowed and why the SFA never asked the tartan army not to travel.
Too much to ask?

Thats twice I have agreed with Bill Leckie - I feel abused and dirty

Hypocrites one and all.
Looking forward to news of broken benches, flowers being destroyed and the cost of clean up.
Also interested to find out the levels of anti-English bigotry and if it was the worst ever witnessed.
Then at least 14 days worth of column inches devoted to the above and demonisation of the tartan army.
Obviously followed by Useless and Doberman using their Twitter to demonise the tartan army further with some potential race hate investigations to the police.
And then questions raised in parliament by Specky Harvey as to how all this was allowed and why the SFA never asked the tartan army not to travel.
Too much to ask?

Good post. I want to hear claims that the SFA havent done enough to stop fans travelling. The truth is they havent done anything and our biased press say nothing.

Once again, Rangers need to employ someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Failure to do this allows them to get away with it time after time.

Good post. I want to hear claims that the SFA havent done enough to stop fans travelling. The truth is they havent done anything and our biased press say nothing.

Once again, Rangers need to employ someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Failure to do this allows them to get away with it time after time.
Exactly, I must have missed Steve Clarke and Andy Robertson’s videos imploring them to stay away.

It's almost as if the tartan trannies never get drunk, sing Anti -English songs, urinate in public, fight amongst themselves or lift their kilts exposing themselves?

Put a royal blue top on instead of a navy one and the press would be predicting the Apocalypse was about to hit London.

Utterly shameful hypocrisy from the meeja and the vacuous, divisive bigots that run our country.

Nice to see Welsh has finally gotten up off his arss after JD’s goal at Ibrox to give his thoughts on everything.

Not that I'm wanting anyone harmed, but I hope it all goes tits up and the English media have a field day.

Back up here of course, it will all be the fault of the English, whilst conveniently forgetting that we should never have been there in the first place.

Nikkla calling for an independent inquiry as to why innocent Scots were set upon by the racist English thugs.

Any Scots found guilty of a crime, the insinuation will be them been big bad Rangers supporters, carefully ignoring the rather obvious tricolour tattoos on the foreheads of the perps and the hoops taps in court.

Could write the script.

B-D

Still waiting on the SFA and government statements, telling fans not to travel due to covid.only counts if you fly a union flag. No surrender w.a.t.p

Back