Thursday Night Football Brighton v Manchester City 8pm kick-off

rangeral

Brighton: Steele; Veltman, Van Hecke, Dunk, Barco; Gross, Baleba; Lallana, Moder, Joao Pedro; Welbeck.
Subs: Verbruggen, Julio, Webster, Enciso, Adingra, Fati, Buonanotte , Offiah, O'Mah.

Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovacic; Bernado Silva, De Bruyne, Foden; Alvarez.
Subs: Ortega, Dias, Stones, Grealish, Doku, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis.

City fans singing “champions again” and “we shall not be moved” while sitting 2nd in the table as things stand. Would love to see that bite them in the arse.

De Bruyne maybe pushing Mbappe for best player in the world these days? Some header.
Best midfielder in the world last few years but seems to have been prone to Injuries the last couple. I’ve been told they are signing Paqueta next season by a big West Ham fan I know.

Reactions: WLF
Best midfielder in the world last few years but seems to have been prone to Injuries the last couple. I’ve been told they are signing Paqueta next season by a big West Ham fan I know.
They were close to signing him last summer I'm sure, but the talk of him being involved in gambling put a stop to that.

His passing/crossing ability is on another level to anyone playing the game now, but he scores some unbelievable goals too. Love watching the guy play football, it’s a shame he always picks up injuries.

The cheats will win all their games and buy another league title with players they shouldn't have. The prem is very boring these days.

Back