Thursday night football (not our game)

%^*& me, I thought we were deprived of success for 9 years! This is mad, they think they’ve won it

Is moving to a new state of the art stadium stadium for %^*& all been such a hardship? The journey from Upton Park … eh?

Seville are the best team in the history of the competition by now are they not?

Joyless bastards on here.

they are a decent team and have had great success but the way they are going on is embarrasing. West ham have a huge budget that probably dwarfs seville.

FFS talk about going overboard . Have they even considered how we have got to the same stage with a fraction of their budget.

A dream come true for West 'am - The biggest night in their history.

Look at where we have fucking been in the last decade. That's the real story.

London please driver.

they are a decent team and have had great success but the way they are going on is embarrasing. West ham have a huge budget that probably dwarfs seville.
Our budget probably dwarves Red Star and I would imagine it definitely dwarved Braga. Did you enjoy our win over them any less?

Our budget probably dwarves Red Star. Did you enjoy our win over them any less?
we are two teams from small leagues with similar costs for starting 11s i would imagine. West Ham are a good epl team playing against a spanish team. I am happy they are through but the way it was made out was that winning the tie was unfathomable.

we are two teams from small leagues with similar costs for starting 11s i would imagine. West Ham are a good epl team playing against a spanish team. I am happy they are through but the way it was made out was that winning the tie was unfathomable.
How far away are Seville and West Ham in terms of finances?

Throw in Seville being the Real Madrid of this competition at this stage.

How far away are Seville and West Ham in terms of finances?

Throw in Seville being the Real Madrid of this competition at this stage.
i would imagine they have similar budgets so its not a shock result. Us pumping dortmund is a shock result

Pleased for West ham, sure. But let's be honest - the narrative in England is that rangers would struggle in league 1, so this fawning over a (well deserved) win for a premier League team is both annoying yet completely expected.

We deservedly beat Dortmund at their fortress, routinely voted as one of the most intimidating stadiums in the world..and then we got a result against red star at their cauldron.

I get it - it's an English club. Well done. But %^*& me, the level of OTT fawning on this game has been insane.

You'd think it was almost like the small fry minnows Celtic beating the mighty juggernaut Bodo/glimt

Antonio a poor mans Alfie getting wanked off on live TV here

Rice shat it there! Dortmund were the favourites you plastic. Ibrox babay, bring it on

Was just thinking why have the highlights been put back almost an hour just because West Ham won?? Ffs get our highlights on
Yeah really dragging it out, we beat Dortmund and got a paltry 10 mins discussion after the game!

Good result for West Ham of course but not a massive shock where budgets are concerned.

Back