Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 23 images

I think tonight will show Gio’s tinkering of the defensive mid dropping to a centre half be its most effective yet.
Mon the Teddy Bears!

Interesting to see Stankovich's comments to try and rile his fans up to the maximum which I'm sure will be very effective.

Tonight's game will be a real test of our mettle in what's known as one of the most intimidating stadiums in Europe and Red Star are a very good team but the difference between this and playing the scum at the Big Jock Knew Camp is that there will be several thousand Bears to roar us on!

Don’t the sfa have business indemnity insurance to cover that loss of income ?

Kilmarnock FC I just have no time for they really are the bitter little cell in Ayrshire which is a place I like .

Interesting to see Stankovich's comments to try and rile his fans up to the maximum which I'm sure will be very effective.

Tonight's game will be a real test of our mettle in what's known as one of the most intimidating stadiums in Europe and Red Star are a very good team but the difference between this and playing the scum at the Big Jock Knew Camp is that there will be several thousand Bears to roar us on!
Red Star would wallop the cringeball lot.

Back